Special: New Years

Christmas has come and gone and while you idly flipped your wooden coin with your emblem on it, you couldn't help but feel like you were forgetting one final important thing, something that was supposed to happen to tonight... But what was it? You kept flipping your coin as you looked out the window wondering what you could be forgetting. You already talked to Yuri and set a date to head down to get some books at that bookshop, Tukson's Book Trade and apparently the faunus that runs the store ran the shop was a good guy so that wasn't what you were forgetting, you had that set for the 3rd of next month, 3 days away... So what the hell could you be forgetting? 

Asriel: "Oh hey Y/N, you ready for the party yet?"

Asriel asked as he opened the door to the dorm and walked in, shutting the door behind him. You only stopped flipping your coin and face palmed. Right. New Years was happening and this time instead of staying in like usual in all the parties your group hosted before, everyone agreed to head on out to a bar that they decided to rent for the night, a pretty easy feat between the heiress to the largest dust producer in the world, an undefeated Mistral champion, three royalty to a whole kingdom and the robot was some sort of mega star according to Sans.

Y/N: "I knew I was forgetting something... What exactly are we going to be doing there?"

Asriel: "Well, they have a karaoke machine there along with pool and darts, usual bar stuff y'know."

You mumbled to yourself as you shook your head before looking back at Asriel and asking what everyone had planned to do besides the obvious of drinking and celebrating. Asriel begun to explain what they had there and you wondered just who would be willing to go sing among your little group, besides of course that one robot. You got a feeling he'll 100% sing regardless if he's good or not. 

Y/N: "That's not too bad... Wonder how you'll all be drunk though?"

Asriel: "Oh, we'll probably only do some light drinking."

-------------------

Asriel: "Y/Nnnnn..... You should go sinnggg."

Asriel mumbled out in a singsongy voice as he grabbed your arm and lightly pulled you toward the stage as you only smile at the drunken Asriel who had only said he'll do some light drinking just a hour ago. All it took was 3 shots in a drinking contest with Chara for him to call it quits and well, now he was pretty drunk as he kept slurring and just being a funny guy overall. 

Chara on the other hand had taken her liquid well and was sitting in the booth with you, an actual smile on her face and after the first 20 minutes of sitting there, it was looking less weird to you. Granted it was still weird but it was nice to see her enjoying herself so outwardly. On the opposite side of Chara was Ruby who was happily drinking more of the wine you two had split, this must've been the 7th glass since you got here and you were partly through the 4th... Man, she could work fast despite only being allowed to drink 3 months ago. 

Muffet on the other hand had been sipping on some wine and mingling with Blake, Yuri and GLaDOS, the four of them having claimed a booth in the corner and seemed to be enjoying themselves. Seems all your team was having a good time overall and while you can't speak for Muffet, you knew Chara and Asriel would feel this in the morning... You had to wonder just how a hungover Chara would be like. You decided to worry about it later and figured it was time to cut back a bit and make use of the karaoke machine seeing as this was the first time everyone went out as the big group.

Y/N: "Well... Chara, think you can make sure Ruby won't down the rest of the wine?"

You asked Chara while getting up and getting pulled on by Asriel who gave a light yay as he tried to drag you to the stage. Chara only turned to you and gave you a thumbs up with a wink. Not questioning it, you gave her a nod and walked with Asriel on stage, Asriel still trying to drag you past the stage though.