II: The First Day

You woke up thanks to the sound of Delta moving and you seriously considered just how much you would like to have him as a teammate if this was how you were going to wake up every day with him around. You sat up and stretched, your bones cracking while you were yawning and looked down to see the girl with a black ribbon from last night looking up at you surprised and confused with her book in her lap. 

Y/N: "What? A guy can't hang around?"

You asked while letting your body slip off, only being supported by your arms holding onto the branch where you just sleeping. A grin on your face as you looked down at the girl who broke out of her trance at the pun and shook her head, letting out a groan. You only laughed and dropped down besides her.

Y/N: "I didn't sleep in too long, did I?"

You ask her while looking at all the students who already appeared to be wearing normal clothing unlike you who was still in your pajamas and still rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.

????: "No, everyone is just getting up... But why were you sleeping out here? Weren't you cold?"

The girl asked you, her face showing some confusion and even some concern. Wasn't she just a sweetheart? You only laughed in response, of course people would be confused about the guy who slept outside in the tree.

Y/N: "It was a lovely night, which was in my favor since I didn't bring any sleeping bags with me. Frankly, I don't like to bag for a place to sleep, so I picked the next best thing. A good old tree."

You explained with a simple shrug of your shoulders and that grin on your face as you looked up toward the sky. It was a nice day, the birds were singing, the flowers were blooming, on days like these, people like you, should really be sleeping. You let your eyelids drop as the ribbon girl groaned at the pun, something you were already accustomed to. Man, people just don't get puns do they?

????: "Are you trying to go back to sleep? What about initiation?" 

The ribbon girl asked, causing you jolt back away and slap your own forehead. How the hell did you manage to forget that?! This made the girl yelp and raise the book slightly in surprise. 

Y/N: "Thank you, I almost forgot that! Now excuse my fair lady, but this is where we must part ways, farewell!" 

You tell ribbon girl before getting up to your feet and running toward the changing rooms to get back into your normal clothing, not caring about the few confused looks you were getting from those who noticed you were still in your pajamas, Jaune being among one of them.

When you came out of the dressing room, back in your regular clothing and ready to face the day, you walked forward, ready to face the day and pass your test, nothing would stop you now! Before you could even begin to get going toward the lockers, where everyone's equipment was stored, your stomach growled and you sighed. Of course, food... Why must your body betray you like this?

After a quick detour to eat in the now mostly empty cafeteria, you got back up and rushed toward the lockers, you were already becoming a bit late and didn't want to become later than you already were. Thankfully you only needed to get your holsters and guns, then you'll be ready to get going, nothing too long to get on, unlike that armor that Jaune wears.

As you entered the locker, you begun to look around for the locker number you had, 637, an oddly high number from what you remember, but hey, you weren't paying attention before, so maybe you managed to walk that far without even realizing. You passed by quite a few people, even Eleanor who had some sort of needle for a weapon? Odd, but you seen weirder weapons, one guy even used a coin as a weapon one time.