Special: Valentine's Day

Valentine's day was beginning to come up and frankly you didn't much care for the holiday, for you it was simply another day and you had no intentions to do anything special. It was a love holiday after all and you didn't exactly love anyone or even think about love in general, besides you were pretty certain no one liked you in the romantic sense anyways, except maybe Chara. Then again, a drunk admission of flirting is hardly compelling proof, especially when you flirt with people on the regular and you didn't think of any of them in that way. 

-------------------

Eleanor was a bit confused about the purpose of this important team meeting Papyrus had suddenly called the day the team finished dealing with the whole disaster at the docks but she ultimately figured it was just going to be him trying to express his support once again. He was an odd person but he did have his charms and his enthusiasm was a breath of fresh air from the usual dull and cynical people she met back in Rapture. 

PAPYRUS: "A-AHEM! THANK YOU METAL-LAMB AND METAL-DELTA FOR COMING HERE IN SUCH A TIMELY MANNER"

Eleanor: "Of course Papyrus."

Papyrus begun his meeting by standing up and walking into the middle of the dorm, clearing his nonexistent throat and immediately thanking the still sitting Eleanor and Delta, Eleanor only playfully rolling her eyes and telling him of course, used to Papyrus' silly little moments like these.

PAPYRUS: "NOW THE REASON WHY I CALLED YOU FOUR HERE IS BECAUSE THE HUMAN-Y/N AND MUFFET SEEMED TO HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE!"

Eleanor: "I wouldn't go that fa-" 

sans: "sh, he might be onto something here, they both looked awfully red when they got up."

Papyrus suddenly declared with a triumphant smile upon his face like he just solved a tough puzzle. Eleanor only rose an eyebrow and looked toward her father as he simply sat in silence and watched what was currently happening. Sure they seemed embarrassed from climbing up the building but that could've been from Y/N having to be carried up, he was awfully embarrassed about his fear so he could've just been embarrassed about having to be carried and having his pride damaged even more. However Eleanor quickly realized when Asriel and Muffet came up, only Asriel was embarrassed and she couldn't quite believe Muffet got over being embarrassed about carrying people in such a short time span. Maybe Sans was right?

PAPYRUS: "AS YOU ALSO KNOW, VALENTINE'S DAY IS COMING UP! SO THERE I BELIEVE THE BEST THING WE CAN DO FOR THEM IS GET THEM ALONE AND TOGETHER SOMEWHERE ROMANTIC!"

Eleanor: "But what if they don't actually like each other?"

PAPYRUS: "NONSENSE! I ASKED METTATON AND HE SAID ALMOST EVERYONE THINKS THEY'RE IN LOVE! I CAN'T BE WRONG IF I'M IN THE MAJORITY!" 

Papyrus declared his plan with that same ever so confident smile of his and Eleanor quickly realized just how likely it could backfire and interjected with the possibility of them not liking each other, to which Papyrus simply explained with his unwavering confidence in his plan. Eleanor only looked toward Sans who simply gave a shrug in response and that's when she realized there was no way she could convince him that this was not the case based on what Sans has told her. She's still impressed he waited all night outside Undyne's house just for some training. 

PAPYRUS: "NOW IF EVERYONE'S DONE WITH QUESTIONS, WE SHALL BEGIN OPERATION: "MUFFET AND Y/N; ONLY TRUSTED PEOPLE!""

Papyrus happily announced his operation's name, something he copied from Eleanor earlier when she formed "Operation: Hidden Docks" which itself was made when Papyrus asked if this was like one of those cool secret missions he saw on movies while explaining to the team about what was going to happen at the dock. He insisted she had to name the "operation" like in those movies if they were going to do one too.  Although she was a bit confused about something...