IX: The Literature Club

Almost unsurprisingly Blake stood at the door to the literature club, looking around and almost seemed unsure of herself but Frisk was also right besides Blake a bit surprisingly although she was more unsure of herself than Blake was. You were almost certain if the two weren't at the doorway with Chara, they probably both would've just walked off and not want to join despite their interest. Or at least Blake's interest, you had seen her reading once already but you didn't think Frisk was a reader as well.

Sayori: "Oh hello! Did Monika send you three as well?"

Sayori spoke up while moving toward them, a bright smile on her face as she asked the question and gestured for the three to come into the dorm as well. Chara was the one who moved to greet the energetic girl and still maintained her usual dull expression.

Chara: "Yes, she did."

Chara answered with the same monotone voice that you noticed Natsuki and Yuri raise an eyebrow in response but before either of them could question it.

Sayori: "Good! Welcome to the literature club, we were just welcoming Y/N, perhaps some of you may know him?"

Sayori seemed to move on unfazed by Chara's borderline bored tone and expression and was still as happy and energetic as before, welcoming the three until gesturing toward you. You could only offer a wave to the three with your usual grin on your face.

Chara: "Yes, that is my team leader."

Chara answered in her usual manner and this time Natsuki and Yuri could only look at you surprised, you could only shrug your shoulders in response as the four of them moved back to where you and the other literature club members were standing. 

Sayori: "Well that's good! We wanted to help make team's bonds stronger at first but... Everyone likes different things so it would be too vague of an idea so we just opened a club about what brought us closer!"

Sayori briefly explained how the literature club was formed still happy and excited, it reminded you of Asriel in a way. Although you had to admit, you were surprised Asriel didn't follow along with his siblings, it seemed he'd probably be into literature more than Chara. Then again, you didn't know Chara all that well and couldn't quite get a read on her.

Sayori: "This is Natsuki and Yuri!"

Sayori gestured to the other literature club members, Yuri only giving an awkward wave with a small smile but clearly a bit uncomfortable with the extra attention of 3 people while Natsuki seemed at least more pleased compared to your appearance as she gave a wave to them, a small smile on her face. 

Y/N: "Uh... Aren't you forgetting someone?"

You asked Sayori, noticing that she didn't quite introduce herself to them just yet but she only looked toward you a bit confused before counting you, Natsuki and Yuri yet still looked confused once she finished counting you three.

Sayori: "No.. I already introduced you, didn't I?"

She asked confused and looking toward her club members for confirmation but only saw Natsuki face palming while Yuri looked slightly amused at her forgetfulness. 

Y/N: "Yes you did, but you're forgetting someone important, don't you think?"

You decided to ask her, a grin forming on your face once more. You managed to forget things as well, but nothing as important as introducing yourself to others, Well, except for initiation but that didn't count! There was 20 people all at once while fighting grimm! 

Sayori: "Um... They already met Monika and know her... Oh! Right! I'm Sayori! Sorry!"

Sayori seemed to be thinking about who she could be forgetting, mumbling out that they had already met Monika before realizing she forgot about herself and quickly turned toward the new group of Blake, Frisk and Chara, apologizing while introducing herself with a nervous giggle.