XIV: Forever Falls

It was yet another morning of hanging out with Ren and Jaune as the girls and Asriel change in the room, although you've been noticing that Jaune has sorta been drifting away from pretty much everyone since that one day you had that dream again. You weren't exactly the most pro active when it came to hanging out with people but when the rest JNPR made some passing comments about Jaune's drifting it alerted you that it was becoming an issue. Still, you didn't know how to handle such a topic and the other probably had much better experience with you, this is probably the longest you had a friend truthfully. 

Ren: "Lost in thoughts or dreams Y/N?"

Y/N: "Dreams, still too early to be waking up for this."

Ren asked with a warm smile on his face as he snapped you out of your train of thoughts, making you grin and shake your head lightly as you complained about the wake up times, that you were slowly getting used to. 

Ren: "You'll get used to it."

Y/N: "That's what I keep telling myself."

Ren tried to assure you that you will get used to it, which was true but still, you didn't like waking up this early and only replied by telling you keep telling yourself that which earns you a light chuckle from him. Jaune on the other hand looks tired more than you, which was saying something. 

Y/N: "Hey man, we all love sleep but you do know we got the field trip today, right? Even Sans is probably more energetic than you right now."

Jaune: "Yeah, I know... Just had a project to do."

You decided to talk to Jaune and try to lift his spirits a bit, the blonde swordsmen just nodding and explaining why he was so tired but you seen this has been going on a lot lately and you were almost certain he wasn't getting this much projects that should keep him up so late for so long. 

Asriel: "Howdy Y/N! Bathroom's all yours! Good morning Ren, Jaune!"

Ren: "Good morning to you as well Asriel."

Jaune: "Morning."

Asriel greeted you as the door opened and as usual he told you that you could change now while wishing Ren and Jaune a good morning, the two returning the wishes, Ren's more formal while Jaune is more tired sounding. 

Y/N: "See you two at the air docks or something." 

Ren: "We'll see then."

Jaune: "Yeah, see you."

You told them as you made your way to your dorm, Ren and Jaune saying their farewells in the same manner they told Asriel before you shut the door behind you and made your way to the bathroom before getting dressed, except for the tie and like before he tied it for you while trying to teach you. It was still black magic but you were beginning to grasp the concepts, who knows maybe you'll figure it out before the four years are up. Although you'll probably never a wear a tie ever again after that so would you really need this skill?

Asriel: "It's going to be so nice to go to Forever Falls again!"

Chara: "It is quite lovely this time of the year."

Muffet: "Oh? You two been there before?"

Asriel spoke up as you four begun to make your way toward the cafeteria for breakfast, Chara only confirming that they have been there before, apparently some time during this year. Something Muffet was curious about as well as she asked rather they been there or not. 

Asriel: "Yup! We didn't get to see much though, something kinda popped up and we had to go." 

Chara: "I still remember where they were going to take us... Guess we can finally find out what the surprise was."