XVI: The Docks

You and your team were on the way to the docks under Muffet's request, she had wanted to make sure some shipments arrived here and that they were going to properly head back to Mount Glenn. You didn't really mind too much since you did need to get around Vale a bit more so finding out exactly where the docks are would give you at least some sort of land mark to remember while traveling in Vale. Asriel on the other hand was very eager to do some "team bonding" as he called it while Chara, as usual, was more or less dragged along by Asriel. 

Y/N: "So what exactly are we checking on here?"

Muffet: "Well deary, I want to make sure some important shipments are arriving to my shop back in Mount Glenn, you'd not believe the wait time to import Vacuo beans and don't even get me started on the prices.... And people say I'm robbing others." 

As you were walking toward the docks, you decided to ask what exactly Muffet was expecting since you didn't really think she'd be the one to order stuff online, at least until she reminded you that she had a shop back in Mount Glenn. She seemed annoyed at the prices and the wait time for Vacuo beans and even you thought it was expensive just from the Vacuo coffee prices you were seeing, upwards to 20 lien? Granted it wasn't as overpriced as Muffet's special spider tea that actually wasn't all that special. 

Asriel: "Bleh, I can't drink coffee..."

Chara: "I enjoy a nice cup every now and then."

Y/N: "Eh, more of a tea guy myself."

Asriel commented with a disgusted face as if he could taste the coffee in his mouth still that he apparently didn't like, followed by Chara who apparently enjoyed coffee, a bit of a surprise considering you never really saw her get any. Then again, you never really spent much time with her anyways. You threw in your two cents and while you didn't dislike coffee, you'd rather drink tea rather than coffee. 

Asriel: "Look, it's team RWBY! Howdy RWBY!"

Ruby: "Hey RAMC!"

As you were nearing the docks, you saw team RWBY making their way back toward the the bullheads, coming your way and so naturally Asriel alerted you four to them before he called out to them with a wave despite the block between you and them. Something that was mimicked by Ruby who called out to your team much like Asriel.

Chara: "Greetings Weiss." 

Weiss: "Hello Chara."

Muffet: "Hi Blake."

Blake: "Hey Muffet."

Your team begun to greet team RWBY once everyone got closer than a block away, Chara greeting Weiss and Muffet greeting Blake but you couldn't help but feel like Blake wasn't in a good mood based on her drier than usual tone. Still, you chose to ignore that and instead waited for your team to mingle with team RWBY, right now you were still a bit tired out from the whole literature club. Surprising they beat you here actually considering half their team was there and left at relatively the same time as you. 

Yang: "No hello to your angelic laughter?"

Y/N: "I forgot I called you that..."

Yang however came up to you and nudged you with her elbow while grinning as she mentioned the nickname you once gave her way back during the initiation after someone finally laughed at a pun besides Sans. You only shrugged and admitted you had almost forgotten about calling her that and were a bit surprised she even remembered that.

Asriel: "So what brings you guys here?"

Ruby: "Oh, well Weiss had some business she wanted to do here but we finished it up so heading back to the dorm! "