Pt.1

Hello, my name is Min Y/n and i am 20 years old. I have an older brother who is 25 years old named Yoongi but i call him Suga as well as our parents because he is a squishy little thing and he is the cutest. But! He also has a very scary side to him. Like, don't wake him up when he is sleeping or don't make too much noise near him if you wanna live. Trust me!

Now let's get to point. He has a Best friend for the past 5 years, the one and only Park Jimin, he is 3 years older then me. When we first met i was 15 and he was 18 and even back then i thought he was handsome, looks amazing and super hot. All of this when i was 15 so don't even imagine what my thoughts about him looks like now when he is a 23 years old adult. God.

But i must say and warn you, he is a very flirty person. Like, very! He has this effect on women. He can be flirting with a dog and even the dog would give up...i don't know why he enjoys this fact so much that he became so flirty.

But i may or may not have a secret crush on him for the past 5 years. The problem is, he doesn't even give a fuck about me. Not in a bad way! I mean, he is really sweet and kind to me and he treats me like his little sister which is exactly why i said he doesn't give a fuck about me, romantically. For him, i will always be his best friend's little sister.

Although i am 20 years old now, and let me just say i grew up fantastically, my body is A+...but still he doesn't pay attention to me.

It's not that i am trying to seduce him or anything, it's just that i've seen the type of girls he was dating all this time and they all were kind of the same so i at least thought he would notice me now. They all were pretty, skinny, want him because he's hot and rich and a week later they would leave him after getting what they wanted. And what is it you ask? Being able to say "I was park Jimin's girlfriend but I was the one dumping him" so they could gain some more popularity. Lame.

And i've seen him everytime he came to my brother to talk after a breakup, he was frustrated and disgusted at the thought of these women but god knows why he came back to them everytime. They are not good for you jimin! I am! Why can't you see it?

There’s also my best friend Jennie, and the rest of my brother’s friends:
Namjoon (AKA Joon),
Jin (AKA Worldwide handsome)
Hoseok (AKA J-hope)
Taehyung (AKA V )
And last but not least,
Jungkook (AKA Kookie)

And if you are wondering what are the nicknames for my brother and for jimin in their weird group, The boys stole both of their names from me. "Suga" for yoongi of course, and "Chim" for jimin - i was the one naming him that when we first met, he was just so cute that i had to call him chim and it has been sticking to him ever since.

Now let's start the story...

(At Home)

Sitting in my room I heard noises from the room next door, Suga's room. I guess Jimin and another few of the group came over as usual. Suga is old but he still has friends of all ages. Like, jin is 27 years old while kookie is 21 years old so they are a very diverse group.

I was hungry so i went down stairs to the kitchen looking for something to eat before i lose it. I see my parents at the door.

"Where are you guys going?" I ask them.

"Oh sweety, we have a meeting in 30 minutes at the other side of the city and then later we are going out for dinner with jungkook's parents so we will probebly be back late. Don't wait for us, tell your brother also. Bye, love you!" My mom says before walking out of the house. I sigh and go back to look for some food.

When I close the fridge door, I turn around and bump into someone.

"Ahhh god! Suga you scared me! What the hell?" I put my hand on my heart, trying to fix my heartbeat.

"Chill sugar...you're making too much noise" he said while moving me aside and opening the fridge also to look for snacks and drinks for the boys. Yes, he calls me sugar because i call him suga, very mature of us, what can i say.

"So who's here today?" I ask curious, though I already know Jimin is here.

"Jimin, jungkook and namjoon" He answers me dryly, not even looking at me.

"You know you could've said chim, kookie and joon right? I know them silly" I chuckle at him.

"Whatever. Sugar, there's nothing to eat!" He is being grumpy. He is so cute when he pouts.

"Well, what do you want me to do about it?! I am starving here just like yo-" i get cut off.

"Hey suga, how long it takes you to bring food?" Joon saying impatiently while walking down the stairs into the kitchen with jimin and jungkook following in the back. "Oh hey y/n, didn't see you there, how are you?"

I try to focus on joon's question but jimin is distracting me. He is just sitting on a chair casually in my kitchen and yet he looks so good! Chill y/n! Be cool!

"Hey joon" i say smiling at him.

"We need to go and buy some food, the fridge is empty" suga says, "who's coming with me?"

"I'll come" joon says.
"Me too" jimin and kookie are saying at the same time.

"Wait, but what about sugar? She can't stay alone" suga says.

I was a little pissed off about it. I am fucking 20 years old! i can be left alone in a house for god's sake!
"Suga it's fine, i am an adult i ca-"

"I'll stay with her, you guys go...and you better bring me some beer or something" jimin says and my eyes went wide in shock. No! I can't be left alone with him! This is a recipe for troubles!

"N-No it's really fine chim, you can go with them" i say calmly looking at him while inside i am praying to god he will go.

"You know your brother, it's better if i'll stay here with you...it will make him less worried" he smiles warmly at me and i am melting from his perfect sweet smile.

"Ok fine, we're going. We'll be back in 30 minutes..." suga says, leaving me and jimin alone in the kitchen.

He sits on a chair near the counter staring at me while i am trying to look everywhere else but him. There's an akward silence in the room.

I can feel his stare when he starts, "So..."