Pt.16

Jimin P.O.V

That's it, i'm doing it. We're doing it. Y/n gives me a final look of reassurance before i walk to the door. Suga is knocking non stop and i try to not let my nervousness take a hold on me as i reach for the door knob to open it.

"Thank god! Finally yo- Sugar? What are you doing here?" He asks with wide eyes as he sees y/n standing behind me in my living room. His facial expression is confused and surprised, he moves his eyes from me to y/n, back and forth. Suddenly his eyes widened in realization. He doesn't take too much time to understand what is going on.

I look at y/n. She seemed brave a few moments ago but now i can see she is scared and nervous, maybe a little bit more than she should. After all, it's me who should be scared, not her. She did nothing wrong.

She is looking staright into Suga's eyes and there's silence. Complete silence. I clear my throat and try to think of a good way to start the conversation but as soon as my eyes land on Suga i lose everything that's on my mind and i gulp. He is mad. He is angry. No, he is furious.

"I-I think we should talk, Suga. Please" i manage to make those words come out of my mouth. He then turns from y/n's eyes to look at me and immediately raises his finger to point at me. He starts to laugh out loud which makes both, me and y/n, have a confused and fearful expression. We weren't expecting him to laugh.

"YOU! YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT WE SHOULD OR SHOULDN'T DO!" he screams while glaring and pointing his accusing finger at me.

We are fucked up. He is mad.

"Suga stop! What is wrong with you?" Y/n says with her teary eyes. "Can you calm down for a seconed? Let's talk like adults"

"Absolutly not! There's nothing to talk about, You are coming with me, NOW!" He walkes towards y/n and grips her arm on one hand while grabbing her stuff on the other hand.

"And YOU," he glares at me, "to think i've trusted you as my best friend...We are not done!" he says as he starts to drag y/n with him to the door.

I feel my eyes starting to water. This is exactly what i was afraid of, Suga is mad at me and he is taking y/n with him. He will never accept me, and i'm gonna lose him, my best friend. And worst, i'm gonna lose y/n, the woman i love.

"No! I'm not coming with you!" Y/n yells at him and trying to release herself from his grip. "Leave me alone!"

"SUGA! STOP IT FOR GOD'S SAKE!" i scream as i punch the wall beside me and run to him and y/n. I'm holding one of her arms while he holds the other one.

"Leave. My. Sister. Now. Jimin" Suga says with a low tone through his gritted teeth. His eyes are locked at Jimin's.

"No! I've listened to you two years ago and i only suffered! Now please just let her go and let's talk like normal people!" I say as firm as i can.

I look at y/n, her eyes are moving from me to Suga and she is crying. My heart hurts seeing her like this and i only feel guilty that because of my stupid promise to Suga two years ago, now she is crying.

"Talk? You wanna fucking talk?! About what jimin? About how i've warned you before but you gave zero fucks or about how you've promised me something that i should've known you can't do!"

"That's not true and you know it!" I snapped back feeling my blood starts to boil. I've gone through some shit because of this promise and he is just thinking i gave zero fucks about it?!

"Guys please stop! Just stop already!" Y/n yells at us through her soft sobs but we can't hear her as we're continueing to argu and yell at each other.

"Yes it is! Why are you doing this Jimin? You can play around with every fucking girl you want so why my sister?! For what?"

"Suga enough!" Y/n screams.

"No! You'll listen to me! I don't want him to hurt you like solar, OK?" He screams back, "You are way too important for me to let your heart break by him and to lose you!"

Ouch. That hurts. He really thinks i'm playing...No matter how many times i'll try to show him i truly love her, he won't belive me. He thought i'm a player and he still thinks i'm a player.

When solar killed herself he was the first one to be by my side and tell me it wasn't my fault. He was the one to support and comfort me like a true best friend. I guess he was lying to me all this time, he thinks that what happened with solar is what i usually do. He thinks that i'm having fun playing around with girls when the truth is that i did it only because of him! Because i couldn't have y/n!

He IS my best friend, but does he act like one? Not anymore...A best friend doesn't think so low on his bestie. I don't know him anymore.

"Really Suga? This is really what you're thinking about me?" I say almost as a whisper while looking at him as i let my tears fall out on my cheeks. I let all my emotions show. I'm hurt, sad, frustrated but above all, i'm disappointed.

We are still in the same position. Suga is standing near the door, holding y/n's arm while i'm gripping her other arm as she stands crying in the middle.

Suga is about to respond as the door bursts open. A heavy breathing Jungkook is on the entrance. He sees all of us. He sees Suga's angry expression with his burning eyes and his strong grip on y/n's arm. He sees y/n standing between us with tears all over her face as she sobs from this situation.

And finally he sees me, still holding y/n's arm tight while staring deeply at Suga's eyes. The one that used to be my best friend. He sees my sadnees and my disappointment as he manage to ask,

"What is going on here?"

******

And that's the end of Pt.17!
How was it?

It's safe to say we are going to an end...

How do you think it'll end? What will happened with Suga? And how Jungkook will help?

Stay tuned for the last parts 😊

Thank you so much for reading this book, I seriously love each and every one of you guys so much!!!

You guys are the BEST and that's it!
(That's it in jungkook's voice lol 😝)

💜💜💜

MY "BBF" (Brother's Best Friend) || P.JM FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara