Pt.19

Hey guys!
Wow, long time no see!

I can't even start describing how hard the past two and a half months were for me considering everything that happens in the world.

I'll just say, please be safe, and I wish everyone to be healthy! 💜

So now, after a long break, there you have it: Pt.19

Enjoy!

******

Y/n's P.O.V

It's been almost a week of me being alone. No signs of Suga or Jimin anywhere. Not even my parents are here to support me, they went on vacation. I think this is the reason Suga allowed himself to disappear just like that. The only one is Jungkook.

Jungkook was the one who came to visit me, tried to comfort me, listened to me, made me some food when I wasn't in the mood for eating, and updated me about Jimin's state. well, only what he knew of basically because Jimin pushed him away also.

Don't get me wrong, in the past 5 days I tried to talk to Jimin, I texted him, called him and even went to his house but he didn't open the door, he completely ignored me and my existence. I don't even know what's the meaning behind this, did I do something wrong? Is he leaving me? Is he angry about me? About Suga?

At this point, I'm exhausted and just tired of everything. I have no power crying or feeling sorry for myself anymore. I want my annoying brother back, and I want my lovely boyfriend back as well. But I want them both back together and apparently, it's too much to ask.

As I lay here in my bed, trying to clear my thoughts, I get cut off by the doorbell which is weird because I don't expect anyone and when Jungkook comes he usually text me before so...who can it be?

I get up to open the door, curious to see the person behind it. As I open the door and my eyes land on the person in front of me, I gasp, surprised. My eyes got teary right away.

"W-What are you doing here? How-"

I got cut off when he doesn't waste any second and pull me closer for a tight hug, making my eyes go wide open in confusion.

"I'm so sorry Sugar! Please, forgive me! I'm sorry!" He keeps mumbling in my ear as he strokes my hair.

Even tho I'm still confused, I close my arms around his waist, hugging him back. Damn I missed him so much.

"W-Wait" I pull back, looking straight at his eyes. What surprised me the most is that I can clearly see how shining they are, as if he was about to cry.

"Suga, I don't understand how- what did you-"

"I know, I know. Come, let's get inside, I'll tell you everything" he softly says, leaning in to peck my forehead before taking my hand and pull me inside the house. I really don't know what made him come back and why he changed his mind but I guess I'm about to find out.

Time skip (After their conversation)

Shocked. Sad. Surprised. Confused. I think those words can describe me right now. I don't know what to feel about what Suga told me.

"Y-You want to tell me that you did all of this because you were j-jealous?"

"Well, you can call it jealous if you want but I was just afraid I'll lose you both if you'll get into a relationship and I think I just wasn't ready" he says calmly.