Pt.2

"So...sugar..." he says slowly and i am trying so hard to concentrate on a bowl placed on the counter next to me and not to look him in the eyes. WAIT. He said Sugar! He never calls me sugar! Only suga calls me that! The moment i realized it my eyes widened and i snapped back at him

"Since when do you call me sugar?"

"Oh come on y/n, we know each other for 5 years now. I am pretty used to suga calling you that. Besides, You get to call me chim, why can't i call you sugar?" He says smiling as if it's so natural for him to call me that. But it's not! It makes my heart jump in happiness and my stomach grow butterflies.

"B-Because it's suga's nickname for me, and i have a name!" I said looking at him and his freaking gorgeous face.

"A very beautiful one" he winks at me. Oh shut up Park Jimin. I am getting nervous, i need the boys to come back.

"Anyways, how's little y/n doing in school?" He leans closer on the counter and smiles this mischievous smile of his that makes me gulp.

"First of all, i am not little i am a 20 years old adult" i am trying to make that clear for him but he is just replying with a "hmm" and i continue, "and second, it's not school it's college" i give him the look of "seriously?"

"Right...my bad" he chuckled.

"Jimin! Sto-" i started to get pissed off and frustrated again because he is making fun of me being this little girl which i am not.

"What happened to chim?" He asks, putting a hand over his heart and making an expression like he is hurt. I laugh at his childish behavior.

"I am sick of you..." i say turning around to the fridge to get some cold water.

"Any guys tried to get you already?" He raised one eyebrow, asking.

"What? N-No...pffft the guys in my college are sooo not attractive like y...y-yeah, no one tried nothing on me" i laugh nervously while cursing myself mentally. I almost said he is attrective! In front of him! How embarrassing...God! I thing i am red as a tomato right now.

"You good...?" He asks and i try my best to relax and act normal as i am nodding "yes".

"Ok, but for real y/n, how is it? You're good there?" He asks while my back facing him and i can hear genuine concern in his voice. It makes my heart warm, he wants to know that everything's fine. This is jimin, he does have the vibe of an older brother. But come on, i don't want him to be my older brother, i want him to see me as a woman.

I turn around to face him. "It's fine, i'm fine. I have jennie with me all the time, and i'm doing well at studying..." i clarify.

"Oh yes, i know jennie is with you an-" he was cut off by my phone vibrating. I got a message.

"Speaking of the devil..." i say.

"Who is it?" He asks.

"Jennie just texted me that her parents went on a business trip and her brother is throwing a pool party tomorrow night for all his friends and because she stays with him, she gets to invite who she wants..." i pause and look at jimin.

"Oh, cool"

"And she wants me to come! Ahh this is going to be so much fun!" I yell in excitment jumping up and down. It's been forever since i was in a pool party.

"Umm, you're not going" jimin says, ruining my vibe.

"What do you mean i'm not going? Of course i am" i raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"I'm sorry but, knowing jennie's brother and his friends, suga will never let you go"

"What's wrong with jackson and his friends?" I raise my voice a little.

"They're just a little...you know, love girls too much" he says his opinion and i don't accept it.

"Chill out chim, i can handle some guys. Plus, jackson knows me so it'll be fine." I shrug it off.

"That's exactly what scares me..." He muttered to himself.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing...but suga still won't let you go"

"He will if he won't know, so don't tell him!" I point a finger to him, warning him that he won't tell anything to my brother. I try my best to have this threatening look but i fail when i hear him laughing.

"You know i can't do that".

"What?! No! Jimin listen to me-" the front door opened.

"We're back!" Joon says entering the kitchen.

"Uhh, you're too loud" suga is behind him.

"You could've helped you know..." i hear kookie and turn to the voice, seeing him holding all the bags in both hands, having trouble closing the door.

"How is it possible? You went out for like, 10 minutes" i ask them.

"Turns out there's a grocery store on the street corner, did you know that?" Suga says.

"Umm duh, like...for almost a year now" I say and try not to laugh at him. He clearly doesn't doing shopping for the house often.

"Whatever..." he sits on the counter near jimin, "so what did you do all this time?" He puts his hand over jimin's shoulder.

"Actually-"
"Actually-"

We both say at the same time. We look at each other and jimin has a devilish grin on his face, smirking at me. I swear to god Park Jimin if you dare to-

"Actually, y/n just invited us all to a pool party at jennie's house. Jackson is throwing a pool party so..." he says with the purest smile on his face.

"Oh no you did not just-" i raise my voice at him in disbelief when kookie cuts me. Why is jimin so against me going to the party alone?

"Cool! I'm coming!" Kookie says.

"I'm sooo in for a pool party!" Joon's joining him happily.

We all look at suga, waiting for an answer which i pray to god is going to be a "no".

"I am not in a mood for a party but since sugar is going, i'll go...i don't trust that jackson guy around her" he says and they all agree saying they need to inform the others also to come. They all were going upstairs and jimin was the last one going up.

"Thanks for ruining my party night, chim" I fake a smile. I am so pissed off right now.

"No problem SUGAR" he emphasizes the word when no one hears him stealing suga's nickname for me, "see you tommorow" he winks at me before going up.

Oh my fucking god, Jimin is coming to the party. And even worst, all of them are coming! Including suga!

How the hell am i supposed to have fun when i have 7 people watching me?