Pt.13

"W-What?" I ask while i'm breathing heavily. I can't beleive i heard it right.

"Sit down, i'll tell you everything" kookie says and i follow him to the couch, still shocked to the point i can bearly speak.

Throwback (At the café)

Jungkook P.O.V

I couldn't bear seeing Jimin like this. He doesn't deserve it, so why is she doing it? She loved him, i know that for sure. So how was it so easy for her to move on like that? And why she is so careless out here with her boyfriend when it is clear to see it breaks Jimin? It makes me angry and frustrated that i can't help him. I can't take it anymore! I walk over their table.

"What are you doing here?" I said to the couple sitting infront of me, but my eyes are looking straight at the girl.

"Kookie! Hey, how are you?" She smiled at me, clearly wasn't aware that Jimin saw her here.

"Fine. I asked what are you doing here? With...Him?" I gave him a glare and then turned my eyes back to y/n.

"Umm, is everything OK? I just went out with my boyfriend to a café, is this not allowed? Are you gonna hand me over to Suga for being on a date? What's with the attitude Jungkook?" She sounded annoyed and raised her voice a little.

"Attitude? Umm, i don't know. Maybe because i was sitting with my friend at a café trying to make his life a little bit brighter but the next thing you know he leaves almost crying because of a couple he can't see. A GIRL he can't see" i say raising both, my voice and my arms in frustration. A moment later it was silent until i saw that it hitted her.

"J-Jimin was here? W-With you?" She asked quietly.

"Hell yeah he did! Why are you doing this to him? Are you doing this on purpose?" I ask her, pissed off.

"OMG stop! I'm not doing anything OK?"

"Yes you do! I don't get it, you were both so in love and you move on so quickly? He is broken, you know that? And you're just out here showing off your...Boyfriend" i look at him, not really interested in this man who makes Jimin feel like shit. I already don't like him.

"I'm not her boyfriend, OK?" This guy yelled suddenly, raising both of his hands in defense.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Eric! What the hell are you doing?" Y/n yelled at him immediately.

"I'm sorry y/n, but i can't do this. I think you have other things to solve on your own right now and i don't think me being your fake boyfriend is helping you. I'm sorry" he tells her and she is speachless. I'm here just trying to digest what he said.

"F-Fake boyfriend?" I dare to ask as i look away from him to y/n. My eyes are wide open from the shock.

"Jungkook w-wait, i can explain-" she starts.

"Are you out of your mind? Jimin was going crazy because of you moving on and you wanna tell me it's all fake?"

"I'm sorry! I...I just wanted Suga to treat me like an adult for once OK?" She raised her voice while looking down.

"How is that helping?" I asked her, completely confused.

"I thought if he saw that I had a boyfriend and that I didn't need his permission anymore, he will release some of his protective nature" she said sighing. She really looked sad now.

I didn't realize y/n had to live with the shadow of Suga's protective behavior all of her life. I felt sorry for her all of a sudden.

"But it didn't help. He is still the same suga, isn't he?" I ask her as i sit down next to her.

"Yeah, i know he does it for my best but i can't live like this anymore. Kookie you have to understand me! I wasn't trying to hurt anyone" she looked me deep in the eyes.

"Too bad you did. Jimin is not the same Jimin, y/n" i told her while still looking deeply at her eyes, making that clear for her.

"I don't wanna talk about him, alright?" She said after rolling her eyes.

"Why? What is going on between you two? You guys were madly in love a month ago"

"You know nothing Jungkook!" She galres at me with fire in her eyes. I seem to touch a sensitive point here. Why is she the one who's angry? Jimin is the one who's angry and frustrated because of his promise to Suga, so why is she angry?

"I know more than you think! And there are things even you don't know" I tell her.

"What do you mean I don't know?" She asks, raising her eyebrow, "This is between me and Jimin, what do you know that i don't?"

"Nothing, I said too much already. Now if you'll excuse me i gotta go find someone" i say and get up to leave and find Jimin.

"No! Jungkook don't go t-"

"Let him go! Now, you have a lot to explain to me y/n" Eric says to her while I'm already out of the café.

(Back to present)

"And then i run here to tell you straight away" i say in a big smile.

Me and Jimin are both sitting on the couch. I told him everything that happened at the café. He is holding his head low, with both of his hands.

"I can't say i'm not happy to hear she's single but...it doesn't really changes the fact that i promised something i can't take back" he says while staring at the floor. He does look broken, exhusted, tired, sad. I feel sorry for him, i wanna help him go through this.

"Jimin, go talk to her first. Tell her everything, bring her back to you and then go together to Suga. I'm sure he will accept it at the end" i say while i pat him on the shoulder.

"Do you really think this is a good idea?" He turned to look at me.

"Trust me. If she really makes you happy and you love her, which you do, then you can't just sit here and let her go because of a stupid promise" i tell him seriously.

"I'll think about it" he says.

"No thinking. Now Jimin! Go talk to her now!" I get up and push him with me towards the door. If he is not going to do it now then his "not so confident anymore" ass won't do it at all.

"W-What are you doing? Are you serious?"

"Yes i am. We are taking you to the café and you are going to talk to her and tell her everything. Got it?"

"W-Wait, i don't think it's a good idea" he started babbling as i drag him out and he tries to resist.

"Shut up and Man up! I'm gonna end all of this shit!" I say as i take both of us out of his house to go and find y/n.

******

How was pt.13?

Did you guys liked it? Please give your feedback in the comments, on this part and on the story in general, it is really important to me! 🙌🏻

Now, how do guys think y/n will react when jimin will tell her everything?

Thank god we have Jungkook in this story lol, he really saves the day 😁

Stay tuned for the next part
(Let me just tell you, there are not many parts left to this story)

Thank you for keep reading this book, and for all of the support, i really appriciate it 🙏🏼

I love you, and see you in the next part!

💜💜💜