Pt. 20 (ENDING)

OMG we're finally here!!!

I can't believe this is the last chapter of "MY BBF", it's crazy!

First of all, I wanna say thank you to all of you! The ones that are here from the start and I've probably made you mad from my slow updates (Which I'm so sorry about that), and the ones that are new here, all of you - THANK YOU 🙏🏼

I am truly thankful and I love you all!
Thank you for the support and love on this book. Also for being patient, I really appreciate it :)

For those of you who commented and voted on this book - it meant the world to me and I loved seeing your comments, so thank you for that also!

And now, without waisting any more time, here you have it, Pt. 20.

Enjoy!

******

Y/n's P.O.V

"J-Jimin, hey" I manage to say out loud but I think it came out more as a whisper cuz my breath got stuck in my throat after seeing him. He looks so fine while I look like I got hit by a bus, how in the world is that fair?!

This is NOT how I've imagined our first meeting after this past week but I guess I don't get to decide, huh?

"Hey Y/n" he softly says and gives me a million dollars' smile that makes my little heart race like crazy but I can't show him that because I'm supposed to be mad at him. Wait, no, I AM mad at him.

"May I come in?" He asks as he takes down his sunglasses and finally I can see his eyes. His beautiful dark brown eyes that I've missed seeing are staring deeply into mine and for a second I was just staring back, not even aware of the fact that he's waiting for me to move and let him in.

As I'm standing at the door having a silent staring contest with Jimin while my mind is completely blank but also all over the place at the same time, a cough from behind us is making both of us looking away from each other, to the direction of the voice.

"Sorry umm, I think I'll leave you both alone now" Suga says from behind and then walks past me and stands between Jimin and I. He stares at me and then moves his eyes to Jimin, then again at me.

"I love you" he says looking lovingly into my eyes. He then turns his eyes back to Jimin and adds "Both of you. Now I'm asking you to clear things out between you two and please don't let my immature behaviour get in the way of your relationship, okay?"

I couldn't really think of anything so I wasn't even in a position to talk. Thankfully Jimin nodded and said "Don't worry, we won't. Thanks." Without taking his eyes off of me. Suga then says "Great. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm leaving" and walks out of the house, leaving Jimin and I alone for the first time in a week. One hell of a week may I add.

"So do you let me in or we're just gonna stand here staring at each other for a few more minutes? Not that I mind it though" Jimin says playfully while smiling an innocent smile. This man is really something.

I blink a few times before remembering I should be mad at him and then I say "S-Sure, come in". We get into the living room and Jimin is making himself comfortable on the couch, waiting for me to join him but then I remembered I look like shit and also, I could use a few minutes for myself to really understand what is happening.

"Umm, C-Can you wait here for a second? I...I'll be right back" I say and already turn around to go to my room but before I even get out of the living room, Jimin's voice stops me.