Pt.5

"W-Why...?" I ask him. I knew it, he doesn't want people to know about us. He is either ashamed of going out with a little 20 years old, or he doesn't want other girls to think he is taken. Either way i feel hurt with the fact that he wants to hide it from the world, to hide me.

"Look, i just need you to trust me on that one, ok?" He says softly while carassing my arms up and down. I am still sitting on the counter with him between my legs.

It took me a few moments of looking at him in the eyes, and maybe it's because of his beautiful shining eyes but i saw love in them and at that momemt i wasn't thinking about anything bad. It was him and i, and i love him. I belive him.

"Fine, i trust you" i say, pulling him in for a soft kiss. "Now if we don't come back they will think someone killed us so let's go" i say with a smile pushing him back and jumping off the counter, going to pick up all the drinks. He follows behind me and helping me carry it.

"What took you guys so long? I am thursty" V said running towards us to grab one beer from my hands.

"Sorry, i had troubles carry everything alone so-" jimin starts but i cut him.

"So i helped him and it was quite heavy for me, he needed to help me in the mid-"

"Ok ok, i get it, nevermind" V says and go back to sit with lisa.

"That went...fine, i guess" i whispered to jimin who gave me a playful smile before going back to sit on the couch but now he was sitting on the other side, far from rosé.

He was looking at me when i took my place next to jennie and i couldn't help but bite my lip thinking how cute he was, doing it for me. I give him a smile and go back to watching the movie.

Time skip (In the middle of the night)

Everyone went to sleep in their rooms. I was suppose to share a room with jennie but after telling her what happened with jimin, she said that she connected with jisoo and she is ok with sharing a room with her.

I found it weird at first but, i don't care...i'm fine with being alone in my room, i have my own space.

I try to sleep but i couldn't stop thinking about jimin. My jimin. His smell, his soft blonde hair, his beautiful eyes, his plump pink lips, his kisses, his hands....i can't sleep!

Suddenly i hear my phone vibrates. I got a message from...from jimin!

"Hey, are you sleeping already? I just wanted to say good night"

OMG my heart, he is so sweet!

"I'm awake but why aren't you sleeping at 4 am chim?"

"I am the one that needs to ask you that sugar, why are you up?"

"Again with sugar?" I sigh smiling to myself. "I don't know, i couldn't sleep. You?"

"Me too, i guess it's because i can't stop thinking about you"

I feel like my heart is about to explode.

"Well, what are you thinking?" I text back trying not to be too much excited for his answer.

"You...us, kissing. I think about me holding you, and feeling your lips...You got me carzy, I want to kiss you so bad right now"

Well, i think i am as red as a freaking tomato right now but i can't lie and say i don't want him to come and kiss me.

"Who said you can't?" I text back.

"What do you mean? I'm in the room with kookie and you are in the room with jennie, we can't"