Pt.11

I know! I know! I'm so sorry!
Please don't hate me!

I know it's been so long since the last part and i'm really sorry for that but, there you have it!

Hope you'll enjoy it...

******

Jimin P.O.V

Flashback (3 years ago)

"Fuck, It can't be happening! Fuck!" I muttered to myself as I walked back and forth In the park nervously.

"Can you please calm down? Nobody will find out!" Suga says while sitting on a bench. I look at him in a combination of fear and anger look because of him being so calm when my life is about to get ruined.

"How do you expect me to calm down?! She killed herself! Because of me! I am going to spend my whole life in jail and i'm only 20 years old! That's it, my life is ruined!" I yell at him. It's 2 A.M. so i'm allowing myself to scream in frustration.

"You are not! They got nothing, but if you'll keep screaming that it's your fault then maybe they will have so shut up and listen to me!" Suga says firmly while giving me a serious look. I stopped walking around and stood in front of him.

"Fine, you're right. I'm sorry. Please help me!" I begged him since i was lost and on the verge of crying.

"Listen, they don't have her cellphone so they don't know about all the texts right? And even if at the end they will find her cellphone, you still haven't done anything! It was her who was obsessed with you and you can say you didn't think she was serious OK?" I hear him and for the first time since i heard about Solar's suicide i manage to calm down a little.

Solar was my girlfriend when i was 19 years old. We dated for 4 months untill i broke up with her for someone else, her name was Mina. It's not that i was a cheater or something but when i saw Mina there was somthing attractive about her and being the man that i am, well...we ended up together.

But it didn't last long, my relationship with Mina. But ever since i broke up with Solar she kept contact me, trying to get back together, trying to make me stay single by sabotage my relationships etc...she was quite obsessive but i never really gave it that much of attention 'cause i assumed that's what she wants - attention.

Well, in the last couple of months i recived a lot of texts from her saying that she feels lonely, and hurt. That she only wants me in her life, that i'm the only one that was good for her and if she can't have me in her life then she don't need to live.

When i saw those texts i never thought she meant it. I thought it was all part of her plan to get us back together so i ignored it and continued like nothing happened. That was until this morning, when i heard she decided to kill herself.

I was shocked and frozen when Jungkook called to tell me the news. He was one of the few people who knew about the texts i got from her. I only told my friends about this 'cause i trust them. And by friends i mean Suga of course, Jin, Namjoon, J-hope, V and Jungkook.

"Suga, you know if anyone finds out that I knew and did nothing, life is ruined for me, her death is on my hands now" i say quietly while running my hand through my hair and hanging my head low as i am trying to fully understand what i said just now.

"I know, but don't worry. Non of us will say anything. We all got your back so don't stress out, it wasn't your fault! Remember that!" Suga says as he pats me on the shoulder, trying to give me some comfort, "Now let's go back home. You need to get some sleep Jimin" i sigh when i hear that.