Pt.3

Tonight is the party. Yes, the same party where i am going to have 7 people watching over me like i'm a little girl who needs protection. Not to mention one of them is my brother.

I told jennie that they are coming with me to the party. At first she didn't get why they need to be there but then she said that as long as they won't follow us everywhere then it was fine. We were really in a mood to do whatever the fuck we want and you know what? I am not gonna let those boys ruin it for me.

The party starts in two hours, i need to get ready. I took a shower, dried my hair and made it straight but a little wavy. I went to my closet looking for something to wear. I found this little black dress and put it on.

I had one condition for the boys - They go out on their own to the party and I come with Jennie who comes to pick me up

I had one condition for the boys - They go out on their own to the party and I come with Jennie who comes to pick me up. I don't want to be associated with them at the party.

When jennie came, her jaw dropped.

"Damn, you really can't go wrong with a little black dress...you look hot girl" she said smirking.

"Perfect. That's the point" i smirk back and get in the car

Time skip (Arriving to the party)

Me and Jennie got into her house and saw that the party has already started. Many people are already in the pool, half drunk, and others are dancing while getting drunk.

I didn't come here for the pool though. I came to be looking fine as hell, i was in the mood to be the center of the night and i didn't care.

Jennie and I went straight to the bar to start the evening with some drinks. I felt someone was watching me and i looked around to see if i can spot some of the boys.

The first ones i recognized were joon, jin and j-hope trying to impress some girls. Then i see V and kookie holding their drinks while talking to some guys ot the corner of the living room. And now i am trying to find my brother and jimin. I don't see them anywhere. Weird.

"Jackson is calling me, i'll be right back. Wait here" jennie says, leaving me to go outside to the pool, where her brother is.

I just sit there drinking and i can see the guys that are coming to get their alcohol eyeing me and my body. Some even tried to hit on me but they get that they don't really have a chance and leave.

"Hey princess, are you single?" Says a guy i don't know. I look at him and i'm not impressed so i just say,

"Yes, but it's non of your business" I say without looking at him, hoping he would take the hint and walk away. He doesn't have a chance, he is not Park Jimin.

"Why so rude? I just wanna talk" He raises his two hands in defense while smiling. I turn to look at him.

"If it's just talking then you have a lot of other girls here to talk to, you'll be fine" I fake a smile at him.