Pt.10

Y/n P.O.V

"Well, It's not really a 'meeting' it's just you having a dinner at my house and my parents just happened to be there, OK? Don't stress out" I tell eric calmly while putting my hand on his shoulder to make him feel a bit less stressed.

We are sitting at this beautiful park on a bench. The view is so pretty and relaxing and i actually need it. For the last month i wasn't really myself. On the outside i was, but on the inside i was depressed about all this "Jimin" thing.

But when i first met eric he put a smile on my face so quickly that he made me forget about jimin a little (only a little bit because even now i think about him). We met a week ago and we've spend almost all of it together. We went out shopping, or to eat, or walk together, or play somewhere. It was really fun.

And then i had an idea, why not invite eric to meet my family so they will get used to me having a boyfriend? So they will know i'm not their little y/n anymore. So Suga will understand i'm not his 'little' sister anymore. That would be perfect! Not true, but perfect!

That was when i invited eric and told him my plan. He just needs to be my fake boyfriend which is not so hard because we are already like, the best of friends. It should be looking real, right?

"Are you sure it's a good idea? What if they'll fine out? Or-" he starts and i cut him off.

"Nobody is going to find out, just be normal like we always are and it'll be fine! OK?" I raise my eyebrows in anticipation of his answer.

"Fine" he sighs.

"Yes! So i'll see you at my place on 8 p.m.?"

"Alright..."

Time Skip (Dinner 7:30 P.M.)

"Mom, Dad, please be cool and try to not embaress me infront of him. Got it?" I give them the look that says - i'm serious.

"Pfft" i hear Suga from the living room.

"You too Suga!" I yell for him to hear me.

"We'll see about that" he yells back and i swear i can imagine the smirk on his face.

"Honey, why are you so nervous? Everything's fine" my mom came and stroked my hair while giving me a little hug.

"I just don't want you guys to scare him away" i say quitly. I've never really brought someone home to meet my family and even though it wasn't my real boyfriend, i couldn't help but to be a bit nervous.

"Oh don't worry, we don't bite...unless we have too" she winks at me before going back to cooking.

8 P.M.

"He's here! OK guys, act normal! And be nice" i glare at Suga and he just shruggs it off while sitting on the couch with the "I don't care" vibe rubbing off of him.

I go first to open the door alone, i told my parents to be in the kitchen to give me some privacy before i'm actually introducing them to eric.

"Hey," i say and give him a hug "thanks for not backing off at the last minute" i laugh and he laughs too.

"I would never do that. Even if it did cross my mind around 20 times already" he smiles.

"Are you ready?" I ask him.

"Yeah, let's do this"

"Let's do this" i say and put my hand in his hand. He looks at our hands combined for a second but before he can say anything i pull him in and close the door behind us.

Actually introducing him to my parents was not that embarrassing. They even went out of their way and were really nice to him and the atmosphere really flowed. The embarrassing and problematic part was Suga.