Pt.6

"You guys are together!"

Our eyes widened immediately, and after a moment jimin managed to get something out of his mouth.

"Shhh kookie!" He whisper yelled at him, putting his hand over kookie's mouth.

"So it's true huh? I knew it! You guys are so bad at hiding it..." he says while a smile is making it's way to his lips.

"Look, you can't tell anyone kookie! I'm serious" jimin says it while looking straight into jungkook's eyes. I don't know why he is so secretive about it because i don't care if the whole world knew about us, i love him...but, i trust him. I think.

"I don't get you. You promised, jimin" Kookie says looking serious. I don't know why i feel like he is trying to warn jimin from somthing in his expression. I was confused.

"Promised what?" I look at jungkook and then at jimin, this is the first thing that comes out of my mouth, "what are you guys talking about?"

Jimin ignores my question and turn to jungkook.

"Look, i know! Just, please don't tell anyone for now...please kookie, i'll figure it out ok?" His eyes that are looking into jungkook's ones are begging and i don't understand anything at this point.

"Fine, but don't expect me to lie if someone will ask me directly" he says after sighing and walk back to the kitchen. I turn to jimin.

"What was that?" I fold my hands, waiting for an explanation. He comes closer holding my arms, caressing it up and down and then says,

"I know it looks wrong but trust me ok, i'll tell you soon. It's just that...i need to fix some things before making us official, ok?" He looks me in the eyes, smiling so sweetly. Yes, he looks a bit nervous and i know something is not ok but i can't help it, i give up and accept it. I return the smile and give him a tight hug which he gives in completly and makes it even tighter.

"Ok, i trust you" i whisper only for him to hear.

"Thanks, now let's get back before someone will see us. it gets suspicious" he says and we both return to the kitchen.

We were all sitting around the table, eating our breakfast.

"Hey, does anyone know why rosé left yesterday?" Jisoo asked while looking at everyone and then i noticed that she is really gone.

"She had some things to do so she needed to go, but she told me to tell you guys that she had fun and that she is sorry that she couldn't stay" Jimin says and i look at him questioningly.This is weird.

He just looked at me, shrugged it off and continue to eat. OK then. I'll ask him later.

"Y/n i just got a text from Mina. She said that we are free from collage today and tomorrow! The principal is not feeling well or something like that..." jennie says all smiling and happy.

"Great! Now we can definetly go tae!" J-hope says and high fives tae.

"Go to where?" Jin asks.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask also.

"Well, we thought to continue the fun from last night and go out today to the beach. Maybe have a little campfire later at night...it would be fun, don't you think?" Tae explains and actually it sounds pretty cool.

At the end of a long discussion it was decided at the end that we would go to the beach. We all got organized, put on swimsuits, Jin made sure there were food and drinks with Jisoo's help, I made sure there was sunscreen, Kookie brought some games, In short, by the time we were ready it was noon and we went out.