Pt.7

"Kookie!" Jimin yelled, you could see in his face that he was a little pissed at him.

"Chill man, nobody said anything...yet" kookie answered, still smiling which clearly pissed jimin even more. They were staring at each other and it was like they were having a conversation with their eyes only.

"Just shut up" jimin finally says, sighing.

"I didn't say anything!" Kookie acts all innocent, raising both of his hands in the air.

"I'm gonna go swim a little, ok?" Jimin turnes to me.

"Y-Yeah, sure" i said and he went straight away, leaving me with kookie. I was still confused about all this drama that goes on between jimin and jungkook so i decided to ask kookie about it.

"Hey kookie, can i ask you something?" I ask him and i pray deep inside that he will give me the answers i am looking for.

"Of course, what is it?" He sits down on one of the chairs and i go sit next to him.

"What were you and jimin talking about? Not just now, but also this morning when you found out about us. Why is he so afraid of us being official? And what did you mean by saying that he promised something? Like, i don't get it, wh-"

"Hey hey hey, stop right there. I've lost you after the first question" he says and i can't help but laugh a little.

"Sorry, it's just that..." i looked down.

"You are afraid he is hiding something from you?" Kookie asks calmly and i nod.

"Look, y/n, don't worry about it ok? I know it's hard but leave it to jimin, once everything will be fine he won't wait even a second before making you two official. He...He cares about you a lot, i know it" he smiles and put his hand on my shoulder.

I returned him a smile saying "Thanks kookie, i needed to hear that. I...I trust both of you" i took a deep breath.

Time skip (Two weeks later)

It's been two weeks already since jungkook knew about me and jimin and he wasn't the only one. I told jennie everything on the day we were at the beach and ever since then, me and jimin were able to hide our relationship from the others with the help of Jungkook and Jennie.

We are happy. Really happy. Jimin is amazing, absolut boyfriend material. He makes me laugh, he makes me blush, he makes me cry from happiness, he makes me emotional from his words, he just makes me happy, and that's the only thing that's important. We are happy together. Until...

One night we were sitting in the living room, watching TV. It was me, jennie, jisoo, jin, jimin, suga and tae.

Basicly, we were chillin' until suga got a phone call, he went upstairs to get it and then came back.

"Hey jimin, what are you doing tomorrow?" He asks.

"Umm, pretty much nothing, why?" Jimin answered and my curiosity grew.

"Great, we are going on a double date, tomorrow, 7 p.m. be ready, i'll pick you up" suga says casually and sits back on the couch.

"W-What? What do you mean a double date? Who were you talking to?" Jimin asks immediately and throw me a look.

I was shocked, i wasn't expecting that at all. I looked at him for a moment before looking to the side. I don't know how i feel about this.

"Well, there's this girl i asked out and she called me now, saying that her best friend was supposed to be with her tomorrow but she said yes to me so she asked if she can come with her friend, and asked me if i have someone to bring for her. And guess what i said?" Suga smirks at Jimin.

"Oh no..." jimin sighs.

"I told her that my best friend is single and ready to mingle!" Suga says smirking while sticking his elbow to Jimin's side.

"Wait, suga i-" jimin starts but suga cuts him off.

"I don't take no for an answer. Come on, this is my first date with this girl and her friend has to be there. Don't worry i heard she's also hot. I don't set you up with weird girls so tomorrow, 7 p.m." suga says and ends the discussion.

"I-I...fine" jimin finally says. He tried to look at me, he had this apologetic look but i was hurt, i couldn't think about him going on a date with another girl. I was mad at suga for offering it, since he has other single friends so why take Jimin? But he doesn't even know about me and Jimin, so how can i be mad at him?

"I'm gonna go to bed, we have college tomorrow" i said standing up, looking at jennie.

She knew by just looking at me that i need to be alone and cry right now but since she is my best friend, she knew i needed her there with me so she stood up also.

"Yes, you're right. Good night everyone" she said holding my hand and starts dragging me upstaris.

I tried not looking at jimin but our eyes did met for a second. I regreted it immediately. His eyes were sad, and Helpless. I knew it wasn't him, it was suga who made him go but i was still hurt. He should've refused more strongly. He didn't have to agree. I just turned my eyes away from him and went with jennie upstaris to my room.

We entered the room, and locked the door. It didn't take a moment before i was on the floor crying over my non official boyfriend who is going on a date tomorrow with a hot girl, according to my brother.

Jimin is going on a date while we are together for two fucking weeks and we couldn't even be official in my own house! I wanted to go on a real date with him so bad! Damn! Where's my life?

******

Hey guys, so here you have Pt.7.

I hope you liked it, i tried my best on this episode since i was kind of lost in the story line but i think i found a good way for the story to go on.

What do you guys think about it?
Let me know...

As always, i will try my best to give you the next part as soon as possible.

Have a nice day everyone! I love you! 💜💜💜