Pt.8

Here i am, on my bed with jennie. We sit here in silence. My eyes has no more tears to cry and i probably look like shit. Jennie brought me some ice cream for me to feel a little bit better but it didn't help.

Jimin tried to text me but i didn't want to respond to him, more like i didn't know what to respond. He even tried to knock on my door when he was going to the "bathroom" but jennie made it clear for him that i don't wanna talk right now so at the end, he gave up.

I was just sad, disappointed, angry, tired...and i don't know why! It's not like jimin had a choice, right? But still, i hate it! If it wasn't so important to him keeping us a secret then non of this would've happened and i would be on a date with him! Not a stranger girl!

I just stared at the ceiling wondering about my life and a few moments later i was already sleeping.

Time skip (Next day at college)

Me and jennie are in the middle of a class right now. I managed to ignore jimin this morning, he did tried to call me and text me but i had nothing to tell him. After all, what can i do about this situation if nobody even knows i'm in a relationship with him for the past two weeks? That's right. I can do nothing.

Sighing, i looked over to jennie and an idea popped in my head so i whispered,

"Hey jennie"

"What?"

"I have an idea, maybe we can...." I played with my fingers and looked down unsure if the idea was that good.

"What is it y/n? Say it" jennie put her hand on mine and gave me a look of "whatever it is, it's ok". I smiled at her thinking about how lucky i am to have her in my life.

"Maybe we can go to the restaurant that Jimin and Suga are going to tonight and just-"

"Y/n, you want to spy on them?" Jennie raised her eyebrow and i looked back down, it's a stupid idea, i knew it. When she saw me she then said,

"Don't get me wrong, if you do want to go i'll come with you but are you sure you wanna do that? Isn't it gonna hurt you even more seeing him with another girl on a date?" She asks calmly.

"It probably will but at the same time, not knowing what's going on on their date would be worst for me. My mine will go places i don't want to even think about" i say trying to swallow the lump that chokes me down my throat when I think about it.

"Well, if that is the case then i'll go with you. What time is it?" Jennie says.

"I think 7 p.m. but we will be there at 7:30 just in case they will be late ok?" I ask.

"Sure, i'll pick you up then" jennie says and i couldn't be more happier that she is helping me.

"Thanks jennie, for everything" i hug her and she huggs me back.

"What i wouldn't do for you?"

"Probably nothing" we both laugh.

Time skip (Arrive at the restaurant)

We were sitting in the car. And i wasn't that good at hiding my nervousness as i shake my leg and was all jumpy at my seat. I don't know why but maybe i was scared of discovering something i wouldn't like.

"Jennie, maybe this wasn't a good idea. We should go back. If they will see me the-"

"Relax! They are not going to see you! We will sit far away. Come on! You've got this" i look at jennie and i am spechless, she is even more passionate about it then me now.

"What?" She asks confused.

"Nothing, you're right. Let's go"

We were practically undercover. We were both wearing hats and as we entered the restaurant we lowered our heads until we sat down at a table away from them, but still enough to watch.

I spotted Jimin and Suga immediately. They were sitting across from each other and each one of them had a girl on his side.

Suga is seems to be having the time of his life! Wrapping his hands around the girl's shoulders, flirting with her. But my eyes were on my boyfriend. Yes, the one with this girl next to him.

I examined his girl from top to bottom and my whole mood fell in a second. She was hot, I hated her right away. I couldn't help but think of Jimin, he must have been attracted to her. How can't he? He is a man after all. Either way, i have never really understood what he found in me in the first place. Let's just say my whole confidence went down when i saw that girl.

At first it was bearable, but as the night continued this girl was getting on my nerves. She was definetly seeing Jimin as an attractive man and she didn't stop touching him all night! Really touching him! She put her hand on his shoulder caressing it. Then put her other hand on his thigh.

And what pissed me off even more was the fact that jimin wasn't even moving her away from him. He let her do that. Even worst, he was smiling all night like an idiot. Any stranger who would pass by would say he is enjoying it!

I felt disappointed and disgusted by seeing them together, all touchy and flirty. My eyes were starting to get a little watery and jennie noticed that.

"Hey, i know it doesn't look that good right now but you can't judge it like that. You don't know what is going on there" she told me but my gaze was focusd on the couple in front of me.

"Stay positive. I mean, they didn't really do anyting more then being touchy so it...is...f-fine" she continued but got stuck at the end of her sentence. Just when my heart stopped beating.

They are kissing. The couple in front of me are kissing. Jimin is kissing another girl. That girl is not me.

I had to process this information in my head as my tears were already sreaming down my face. My heart just broke into a million pieces. I trusted him! Stupid y/n...

"I-I spoke too soon. I'm so sorry y/n" jennie said and hugged me tight while i was crying on her shoulder.

"I w-wanna go h-home. I c-can't look at them" i got up with jennie following in the back and almost run my way out of the restaurant.

We got into the car and i let it all out.

"Stupid! Stupid y/n! I knew it jennie! I knew he wouldn't love me like i love him! Maybe i am just a kid he thinks he can play with..." i cry my eyes out and jennie is trying to calm me down.

"Relax y/n, please. He doesn't worth it ok? Just calm down and forget about him. Let's go home" She started the vehicle and we drove off.

All the way home i was crying thinking about jimin, i did trust him and i still have the slightest hope that what i saw was a lie, or a nightmare. But i saw it with my own eyes...

Sad and heartbroken i knew that this thing with me and jimin that went on for the past two weeks has come to an end. My fairytale came to an end.

A/n p.o.v

What she didn't know was the fact that jimin saw her, he knew she saw them kissing. He wanted to run after her but he still didn't solve his problem so he couldn't make their relationship public while suga is in front of him.

All he had to do was sit there and watch the girl he loves walk away from him. His heart hurt but he made some promises he can't take back. Not now. Now he just had to deal with it.

******

So that's it for this part.

What do you guys think? I will be more than happy to hear your thoughts.

Thank you for reading this book 🙏🏼

As always, be patient and stay tuned for the next part.

Love you guys!
Have a great day!

💜💜💜