1.

(I was a baby Army so sorry if the characters and their reactions or actions are a bit ooc)

---

"WHAT?!"

Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi yelled. "Calm down boys." Their Manager said. "I have talked to his Father and they said it's completely fine." He explained. "Who is he?" Namjoon asked curiously. "I haven't met him yet but his father talks highly about him." The manager briefly explained. "You haven't met him yet but you think he's nice." Yoongi stated with a small scoff. "Oh shush Yoongi.." Jin put a finger over his lips as the male puffed. "As per schedule. Tomorrow you guys are gonna meet him." The manager said smiling and the members looked at eachother.

"Wait..what the f- Yoongi!" Jin immediately covered his mouth as Jimin and Jungkook laughed. But was stopped when Jhope glance at them. The manager only chuckled at the scence. "It's okay guys, Yoongi don't curse. Now i will be taking my leave." He said and left. They nodded and Jin removed his hand glaring daggers at Yoongi. "Whaat? I was just shock. I'm sorry." The shorter male reasoned Jin just sighed. "Fine, since you said sorry, i'll forgive but don't do that again." He nodded obediently.

P

OV

I was looking through my clothes to wear since i just got out the shower, when i heard Jennie yelling for me or entering my room and yelling. I covered my chest with my robe and turned around. "Hey! Can you knock next time?" I questioned and she puffed her cheeks in frustration. "Yeah yeah but Taehyung oppa, come downstairs for a bit. Mom and Dad apparently wants to tell us something." She explained and i squint my eyes. "Right now?" I questioned in disbelief. "Yes, now come on." She already turned her back towards me, I look down. "I still need to dress first." I said, she nodded closing the door.

I sighed picking whatever now, walked downstairs and sat down as Jennie spoke beside me. "What did you guys want to talk about with us?" She askedw. "It's about Taehyung." Mom said and i looked at her confused.
"What is it?" I questioned. "Well, as you alteady know the group BTS right? In the Kpop industry like Jennie." Mom started and i nodded slowly. "Jennie said that you should be an Idol like her since you also like singing and dancing with her, you can still be an Actor but also an Idol.  Like Park Jinyoung from the group GOT7." She finished with a smile. "An idol? But i'm a model too." I said giving her a duh look.

"It's okay, we got everything under control, we'll clear your schedules this month and the others so you can train with Jennie and a few other trainee/idols." She explains again. "But, i've been doing modeling for years!" I reasoned. I was up for it but not that much, yeah i guess being an idol is cool, you can make songs, dance and all that stuff that i do like, but i've been modeling for years now, i was used to it. Changing so suddenly was a bif weird and discomforting.  "Taehyung, do it for you're sister and yourself. We know you always watch Jennie when she practices. Don't let it slip honey." Mother persuaded kindly.

I looked at Jennie who was giving me a look and sighed. Maybe this is my time to..be like Jennie and sing..dance.  "Fine, i'll..i'll be an idol..in which group? Or is it a new group that's about to debut?" I asked earning a slap on the arm from Jennie since she was happy. "Ah! BTS is the group you're joining. You're going to be the new member." Father explained and i was shocked. "What? Them? What why?" I asked but i didn't get an answer as they continued talking. New..member? Of the most popular group BTS?! Oh geez their fans will probably hate me and-

"Great. Now, Jennie said that you already have 2 songs. Is that true?" Dad questioned and i was stunned. "Uh, yeah." I replied looking at him. Yes i do write songs in my free time, but not all the time, i write them when i'm bored or inspired or something. "You can add your songs when they have a concert so you can perform it. Or you can have an album akwohqbdban-" He explains. Perform my songs? With them? infront of their fans?! Do i just sing then? Do i need a choreography? Do i-