12.

[Cofusing Chapter, sorry]

----------------

{Happy Birthday Jungkook}

----------------
Author's POV

This is just a special chapter for Jungkook's birthday and there's gonna be a lot of Time skip and change of month and days because Jungkook's birthday is today, September 1, and i don't know what date it was when BTS did Melon music swards 2018. So, just deal with a lot of Time skips and day changes.

----------------
Time Skip..

Jungkook went to his room to sleep while the other members were in the Living room. They were talking. "So?" Jin asked.
"It's almost Jungkook's birthday, well not really." Jimin chuckled and Taehyung looked at him. "Really?" Taehyung asked.
"Yeah" Jimin replied.

"When?" Taehyung asked. "September 1.." Jimin answeref making Taehyung surprised. "Wow, his Birthday is like, 2 months from now." Taehyung mumbled still shocked. "I know." Jimin agreed."He's almost 23." RM said and Tae was surprised(Korean age is 23). "He's still 22?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah." RM replied. "Okay." Taehyung mumbled.

July 21st 2019

BTS was just in they're dorm doing nothing, well not really. Suga was sleeping as always. Jhope was using his phone. Jin was in the kitchen. RM was in his room. Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook was playing games in their room.

July 25th 2019..

BTS was at the Mall.
"Oooh, let's go there!" The maknae line pointed to a store. "Okay." Jin chuckled.

July 31st 2019..

"Yah! Jungkook-ah! Taehyung-ah!" Jimin yelled as he chased down the two.

"HAHAHAHAHAH!!"

They were laughing while they went downstairs. "Woah, what happened?" Jhope asked seeing them laughing and running. "They took my Phone!" Jimin yelled as he ran to them.

"Hahaha! Catch us Jiminie!" Taehyung yelled as Jungkook and him ran away. "Ugh!" Jimin groaned. "I give up!" He said and plopped on the couch next to Jhope. Tae and Jungkook was laughing while Jungkook was holding his phone.

"Yah! Jungkook! Taehyung! Give Jimin his Phone!" RM yelled and Taehyung and Jungkook looked at eachother. "You give it because you have his phone." Taehyung said. Jungkook pouted and walked towards Jimin. He gave it to Jimin but he was caught.

"Yah! Jimin-hyung!" Jungkook laughed as Jimin tickled him. Taehyung was laughing hard. "Taehyung-hyung!" Jungkook laughed and Taehyung ran upstairs. The other members smiled.

August 2nd 2019

"It's almost the Lotte duty free family concert!" Jimin said as he looked at the lyrics for Boy with luv. "Yeah, i'm excited." Taehyung smiled. "Same!" Jungkook agreed. "Guys, we need to practice." RM said and they nodded.

August 10th 2019

BTS was practicing because Lotte duty free family concert is almost there. They were practicing they're songs.

August 13th 2019

They performed for Lotte duty free family concert.