20.

{Life with 6 Boyfriends}

---------------
Author's POV

Taehyung was talking with Baekhyun on the phone. While BTS was at the living or Kitchen.

"Well, i need to go now Baek.."

"Already? Okay, bye Tae!"

"Bye Baek!"

Tae hunged up and walked to the Living room. He sat next to Jimin.

Suga was sleeping, as always. Jhope was practicing a Dance. Jin was at the Kitchen. RM was using his Phone. Jungkook was on Twitter while Jimin was on Youtube.

Taehyung just looked at the TV as the other members was doing their own stuff. Then..

"Guys! Who wants Desserts!"

Jin yelled and Tae and Jungkook snapped their heads towards Jin and yelled.
"Me!!" They both ran to the Kitchen as Jin was preparing them.

There we're Cupcakes, Cookies and more! Taehyung grabbed a purple cupcake and ate it. "Wahh, chinca.." Tae said as he ate it more. Jungkook was also eating Cookie's while being on Twitter.

Time Skip..

Taehyung was on his Phone while getting Backhugged by Jungkook. "Guys! Come here for a moment!" RM yelled and Jungkook carefully put Tae down on the Couch. They went to the Kitchen and see RM holding his phone.

"Uh..Taehyung?" RM called him.
"Ne?" Taehyung asked. "Can you stay at the Living room?" RM asked kinda nervous.
"Uh, ne.." Taehyung just nodded and walked back to the Living room and sat down.

He knows they didn't want Taehyung to hear what they we're so talking about so, Taehyung put his earphones and just watched random stuff. Little did he know. BTS was actually talking about who is the guy Taehyung was talking too.

Time Skip..

Taehyung and BTS was currently at the Mall since Taehyung wanted to go Shopping i guess. But they were wearing masks and jackets so Media or Army's won't come and ask for Autograph and Pictures, they don't want a fansign in a Mall with no guards.
"Look!" Taehyung yelled as he pointed at a Store that he loves.

"Gucci?"

Taehyung nodded while tugging RM's sleeve. He sighed and nodded. Taehyunh ran to the Gucci store and they ran to after gim so they wouldn't get lost. They don't want to lose Taehyung in a Gucci store. While they were busy looking around, Taehyung was eyeing everything. To shoes, bags, jackets, pants etc. He was drooling (lol kinda). BTS saw Taehyung kept touching and putting items back. Jhope walked towards him.

"Want to buy something?" Jhope asked making Taehyung starled as he yelped.
"Oh,mianhe.." Jhope apologized seeing Taehyung look like he's seen a Ghost.
"It's okay.." Taehyung assured as he still looked drained.

"Well, wanna buy something?" Jhope asked again and Taehyung pouted. "I would but, i forgot my Wallet.." He pouted like a kid that didn't get what they wanted. Jhope chuckled. "Don't worry about it..choose anything.." Jhope smiled and Taehyung looked surprised.