15.

{Bye}

--------------------
Author's POV

Taehyung and BTS was eating breakfast. When..

*Knock!*  *Knock!*

"Who was that?" RM asked. "Did someone spected a Visitor?" Taehyung asked as his mouth was still full. "Aniyo." Jin answered.
"Who's gonna answer the Door?" Suga asked. "Namjoon-hyung!" Jimin pointed.
"Yeah, you open it hyung." Jungkook agreed. "Fine.." Namjoon sighed.

He left and the Members started eating again. Then..

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!?"

When Namjoon yelled Tae suddenly choked on his food.

*Cough!*  *Cough!*  *Cough!*

"Taehyung!" Jimin yelled and immediately stood up and grabbed water. "Hyung!" Jungkook patted his back as he kept coughing. "Here!" Jimin shouted and Tae drank it quickly. "Oh my god.." Jhope sighed in relief.

Taehyung started to giggle.
"Why are you laughing? You just almost choked!" Suga yelled. Taehyug just coughed again and continued to drink the water. Then they heard Footsteps.

"Are you okay Taehyung?!"

Taehyung looked behind and was shock.

"JENNIE?!"

Taehyung stood and ran to Jennie so they could hug. "I miss you!" Jennie smiled and hugged Taehyung. "I miss you too!" Taehyung smiled widely as they hugged. The members looked behind Jennie.

"BLACKPINK?!"

Jimin, Jungkook and Jin yelled.
"Hiii!" Lisa waved at Jungkook. Jungkook stood up. "Hey Lisa! It's been a while." Jungkook said as he hugged Lisa. Jimin and Jin also hugged Rosé and Jisoo.

"What are you guys doing here? Aren't you leaving for a Tour?" Taehyung asked as him and Jennie let go of the Hug. "Oh yeah! You're Tour is next week." Jimin said.
"I just called Taehyung and he seemed upset so, I thought i'd visit! plus the members also wanted to see you guys." Jennie explained. "Ohh.." Taehyung said as it made sense.

"Well, what do we do?" Jimin asked.
"How about we go to the Gaming room?" Jungkook asked because he loves games.
"Good idea!" Lisa exclaimed. They high fived. "Let's go then!" Jimin said and they went to the Gaming room.

Time Skip..

Everyone was weirdly down in the Living room.

"YAY!!"

Jennie and Taehyung yelled as they won, again. "Ugh, how come you guys always wins.." Suga said as he scratched his head. Jhope was also confused. "Hehe, it's called skills!" Taehyung laughed. Jungkook was also pretty upset because he hates losing, and Lisa was comforting him. Jimin noticed him and laughed.

"Look at Jungkook, he's so upset." Jimin laughed as he saw Jungkook looking at his lap. Tae also laughed. "Mianhe Jungkook-ah!" He apologized. "It's okay." Jungkook whispered.

Time Skip..

(BLACKPINK bid they're goodbyes to BTS and Jennie hugged Tae before leaving. Tae was still pretty upset because she was leaving but, he understands that they need it. The members was comforting him and they had a lot of Fun, they really did everything! Everything together! The members were also glad because. Tae was smiling and laughing the Whole time, they're glad he isn't down, they would do anything to make him happy, they hate seeing him sad)

-