8.

POV

Performance. Ah yes, performing infront of thousands of people and crowds.
BTS's performance of Danger was still next month. They we're chill about it, excited to meet ARMY's. Unfortunately i wasn't, i was so nervous again. The members ressured me it would be a success and the fans already accepted me. They gave me lines from the songs they created, though difficult because of the voice and range, but we did it. We practiced all day for weeks. The choreo and our vocals. It was tiring, but also fun. We had multiple nights where we're warching a movie and playing games. They we're so carefree that i feel like i've been with them for years.

It was so much fun.

A month later

This was it, the day that i will perfom with BTS....oh my god this it. A lot of fans we're really looking forward it, having me. It boosted BTS's popularity, we we're trending all week. We did our rehearsal and was now getting ready to go on stage. I could hear the screams of the fans the chants of our names. "Be calm okay? We'll do this." RM said and we all nodded. We prayed and chanted our names in unison. After a few minutes, we went on stage. Fans yelled and the lights dimmed. I took a deep breath and the song started.

After the Performance

"Woooohh!!" The members and staff yelled as we entered the waiting room after our performance. "Good job everyone!" They yelled clapping and hugging us. "Good job Taehyung." Suga smiled at me putting his hand on my shoulder. It was my first time seeing his smile upclose so i just nodded thanking him. The performance was a success. No mistakes. We observed our performance and they kept praising me for my so called duality and intense moves. I just laughed and thanked them, lowkey surprised at myself too. After everything, we met our Manager.

They asked me what i liked, hobbies etc. What i'm like and just all that. My official stage name was the same as my model name, V.

-

[Story]

Performing for the first time.

[Author]

This is where the very short chapters come.

⬇️

TAEHYUNG'S PROFILE

Stage Name: V (뷔)Full Name: Kim Tae Hyung (김태형)Position: Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist, VisualBirthday: December 30, 1995Zodiac Sign: CapricornHeight: 179 cm (5’10″)Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs)Blood Type: ABBirthplace: DaeguFamily: Dad, mom, younger sister...

Stage Name: V (뷔)
Full Name: Kim Tae Hyung (김태형)
Position: Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Visual
Birthday: December 30, 1995
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 179 cm (5’10″)
Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs)
Blood Type: AB
Birthplace: Daegu
Family: Dad, mom, younger sister
Hobbies: Searching for music that no one listens to, going on the computer