17.

{Confession}

----------------
Author's POV

BTS was still practicing without Namjoon and it was pretty hard. "Aish, Jimin, you're suppose to be here, and Jungkook you're here." Jhope explained seeing them not in the right place.

"Sorry hyung, it's kinda hard without Namjoon-hyung." Jimin said and Jhope sighed. "Okay, okay, re-start." He said and everyone groaned.

10 minutes later..

"Ugh! I'm done.." Taehyung said and he collasped on the floor. "Me too." Jimin said and sat next to him. "Well, we're done practicing the 5 songs, now for the solos." Jhope explained said and they just stayed in place while breathing heavily. Then Namjoon came in.

"Oh finally, you're back." Suga mocked as he sat up. "Sorry." Namjoon apologized.
"We had to retake some songs because you weren't here." Jin stated. Namjoon apologized again. "So, what happened? How did it go?" Jhope asked. Namjoon sighed. "They agreed, but.." He trailed off.
"But what?" Suga asked.

"We have to ask his Sister first."

Suga wanted to cuss at him. "You know his sister is leaving, so why ask her?" Jimin asked slightly annoyed. "I know, i know, they just kept saying to tell her. It's dumb, i know. But just to make sure that Jennie agrees is just stupid. She's preparing for a Tour and we are practicing for our Performance that's almost up." Namjoon explained as he scoffed.

"I can ask her." Taehyung said as he stood up to his Bag. The members blushed slightly seeing Taehyung's back who was reavealed because of his shirt. Taehyung grabbed his Phone and opened it. He started typing on his phone and put it down.

"Well?" RM asked. "She's not replying yet." Tae said and others just sighed. "Well, let's continue practice and we can go home." Jhope said and the others just nodded.

Meanwhile..

"Jennie-unnie!" Lisa yelled as she ran towards her. "Yeah?" Jennie asked as she fixed her earpiece. "Did you see Jisoo-unnie?" She asked. "Ne, she ran over there." Jennie pointed backstage and Lisa quickly ran there. Then Rosé came up.

"Hey Unnie." She smiled. "Oh, hey Rosé." Jennie smiled back. "You're phone has been buzzing for a while." Rosé said making Jennie confused. "What do you mean?" Jennie asked. "Check you're phone, i didn't want to touch it incase someone messaged you privately.." She explained and Jennie nodded and started walking backstage.

Jennie went to his Bag and see her phone. She grabbed it and see a lot of messages from, Taehyung. Oh Shoot! It's probably about the Photoshoot! She thought.
Aish, i forgot. I don't even know why they need my Answer for this. She face palmed and opened her phone. She then called Taehyung.

With Taehyung..

We were practicing IDOL when my phone started ringing. I look at it and it kept ringing. I look at the mirror and see the members focused and i didn't want to disturb our Practice so we kept practicing.

The song was almost done and my phone stopped ringing for a while but it still kept buzzing meaning someone is texting me Non-stop. I was so in my thoughts that Jimin bumped into and i quickly get in position. He looked at me and i just smiled while keeping my head low and smiling jokingly.