14.

{Tour for Japan?}

------------------
Taehyung's POV

"Than a Boy with Luv~" I sang as I walk to the Living room and sat down.  "Wahh, it's already almost Midnight." I said. "I'm hungry." I said. "Hyung!" They all turned around except Jungkook and Jimin.

"Wae?" They all said in unison. "Can you cook dinner? Jin-hyung?" I pleaded him.
"Sure Tae!" Jin said. "I can keep you company!" Jhope said and ran to me and hugged me. "Hyung..." I whined because he was hugging me tight, to tight i can say.

"Yah! Jhope! You're gonna kill him!" Suga yelled and Jhope let me go. "Taehyung-ah!" Jimin yelled. "Wae-" I was cutt off by him dragging me. "Wait, yah! Shortie where are you taking him!" Suga yelled. "We're gonna play overwatch!" Jimin yelled and ran to our Room. Suga, Jhope and RM sighed. While Jungkook pouted.

Time Skip..

I was using my Phone while texting my Sister and someone suddenly knocked on my Door. "Taehyung!" Someone yelled. "Wae?!" I yelled back. "Come down!" They yelled back. I didn't really want to go since i was busy texting my sister but, maybe it's important? "Okay!" I shouted and put my phone down and head downstairs.

I went downstairs and see Jin and RM.
"Wae?" I said and plopped on the Couch.
"We need to tell you something." Jin said and I raised an eyebrow. They walked towards me and whispered something to my ear and i was shook. "What?!" I yelled
"Shh.." Jin said. "Wait! I'll be right back!" I yelled and hurriedly go upstairs.

What did Jin whisper to Tae that made him Shock?

Time Skip..
Author's POV

Taehyung hasn't come back downstairs yet since RM and Jin whispered something. Jin is currently cooking breakfast with Jhope. Jhope find something off. "Hey hyung?" Jhope asked Jin. "Wae?" Jin asked as he cut some vegetables.

"Why is Taehyung not here yet, i mean..he's always the first one to wake up right?" Jhope asked and Jin stopped. "Hyung?" Jhope asked. Jin sighed and faced Jhope.

"I told him that his Sister is leaving to Japan for their Tour"

Meanwhile..

Tae was on the Phone with Jennie.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I'm sorry, i knew that you would be Upset if I told you."

"But still, you should've just told me so I won't be so Upset and surprised."

"Taehyung.."

"When are you leaving?"

"Next week."

"Does you're Boyfriend know?"

"Jennie?"

"Jennie!"

Tae sighed frustratedly and ended the call.
Her Boyfriend doesn't know. Taehyung thought. Taehyung was still upset that she's going a Tour. It's okay Taehyung, you can still text eachother. Taehyung thought trying to motivate himself.

He isn't really used to his Sister to be gone, that's why when Jennie comes back from any Tour Taehyung would ignore her for a Week and THEN meet up weird right? Well, for Taehyung it isn't, he's always lonely back then when Jennie always played with her friends when they were kids, but Jennie always motivated him, that's why Tae doesn't want Jennie to leave but, he knows she needs to go, he thinks he's being Selfish.

  Do you think he's being Selfish?

Taehyung just put those thoughts away and head to door. He opened it and see RM.
"Hey Taehyung!" RM said as he saw Tae walk out of their shared room. (The Maknae lines room) "Hi hyung." Taehyung smiled slightly. "Why aren't you downstairs?" RM asked because Tae is always the one that wakes up first.

"Oh, just did some stuff, now let's go downstairs and eat. I'm hungry." Taehyung reasoned while smiling. RM nodded. They went downstairs and see Suga, Jungkook and Jimin in the Living room. "Taehyung-ah!" Jimin yelled and hugged him.

"Oh, hi Jimin." Taehyung smiled. "Why we're you just in our Room?" Jimin asked.
"Oh, I just did some stuff." Taehyung reasoned hoping for Jimin to believe. They all know that Taehyung is sad/upset that Jennie is leaving but they didn't ask because they didn't want to make him more upset/sad. "Okay!" Jimin smiled.

"Guys! Breakfast is ready!" Jin yelled across the kitchen. "Come on Taehyung!" Jimin said and dragged Tae to the Kitchen. Taehyung smiled.

  I'm glad I have friends like you guys.

-------------------
Happy Birthday to RM!! 🎉🎈🎂🎉🎁!

Sorry I didn't make a Special Chapter like on Kookies's birthday but again I didn't have time! Anyways! See ya in the next Chapter! Bye!