7.

Modeling. Finally. After countless dance practices and singing practices he can do his normal job that he used to do.
Taehyung walked out the bathroom and saw a yellow note on his bed. Thingking nothing of it, he picked it up.

Be ready in 7 tomorrow

7?! That early? He thought crumbling the paper and throwing somewhere, by somewhere, the trashbin. He laid on his bed sighing heavily. Heaving the tiredness away. His body was in pain after he had to practice all day, day and night and thought he made some improvements. Tomorrow, is their modeling for..Gucci. Taehyung's main brand. Taehyung groaned sitting up and going downstairs. It was already 9 at night, almost 10 and all the members are asleep already since they worked out earlier. He got to take a day off so that's fine. He went to the kitchen and opened up the fridge.

He was hungry yet again, training all day does need alot of energy. He took a pack of ramen and cooked it in silence, usually it would loud when one of them is cooking now, but it's quiet because it's almost 10. After waiting, he sat down by the counter and started eating. "Ahhhgg.." He sighed feeling satisfied, the hot soup(?) touching his throat and just melted. He toom a piece of kimchi and ate it. Suddenly, footsteps sounded behind him. "Taehyung?" He turned and saw Jin. "Jin hyung? Why are you still awake?" He questioned. Like he wasn't the same. "I was gonna ask you the same thing." Jin said.

Taehyung offered some of his as Jin took out another bowl sat infront of him. "Well for me, i was hungry and i didn't go to the gym with you guys, how about you? Aren't you tired?" Taehyung asked. "Not as much plus, heard rustling down here." He said. They both ate in silence, except for us slurping.

POV
Next Day

I woke up early and got ready. We're gonna model today and gotta dress properly later. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs seeing other members. "Hey Taehyung." RM smiled and i returned it. "Are you guys ready?" The staff asked from the side and we nodded. We went outside and i was gonna share a car with Jhope and Suga. I was in the middle. One cheerful and loud one, and one quiet and cold one. The car started and Suga was already asleep meanwhile Jhope was laughing at who knows who. I wanted to sleep too but he was and kept hitting me from laughing. I just gave up, closed my eyes and stayed still.

*

The staff was done with Jungkook and it was my turn. For what? Make up. I sat down and she started what i think is eyeshadow. I wore make-up before because of my modeling career, so i was used to it. After what seems like forever, she put some light lipstick on my lips and done. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. Damn i look good. I thought then heard Jhope yell, "Oh! Taehyung's so handsome look!" He pointed at me and i turned around. "Wahh, you're so handsome Taehyungie." Jimin laughed and i blushed at the compliment.

"We should go now." RM said looking at his watch and we all followed him like little ducklings. The first one up was Jin. "Woooohh!!!" Jhope, Jimin and Jungkook yelled when Jin posed. I looked at them then to Jin, a bit confused but just roll with it. "They're always like that." Suga whispered shaking his head and i chuckled awkwardly. After 2 hours, it was my turn. We shot in outside and i wore a long blue jacket and was told to stand in the sunlight so i did. I just stood still, looking at the camera and they already took a picture. "Wwooohhhh!!" The members cheered except for Suga, i kept myself composed.

After only 20 minutes, i was already done. Some staffs looked at me and RM came up to me as the other staff left after fixing my make-up a bit. "You're the quickest one to finish." RM stated sitting next to me. "Really?" I asked and he nodded. "Usually, it would take 30 to 40 minutes for each of us or more . But you only took 20 minutes which is a surprise honestly." I just nodded. "Taehyung!" Someone yelled and it was Jhope. "Yes?" I questioned. "I asked the staff why you we're so quick." He said. "And?" RM questioned too. "It's because you we're handsome in every angle." Jhope pinched my cheeks. "Ahh~ hyung!" I whined trying to pull away.

This continued the whole day, the members teased me for being too handsome that it took only 20 minutes and they said they should be more handsome. Even tho they already are. I always denied but they kept it up. And, there was also a camera for the BANGTANTV channel. And i introduced myself with the members goofing behind me.

"What does it feel like being in BTS?"

The staff asked. "Oh...it's really fun, they kept making jokes." I chuckled.

"We're they loud to you?"

"Yes..really loud but it's alright with me." I laughed and i'm pretty sure i heard Jhope yell "I'm not that loud!" from behind.

"What does it feel like being an idol?"

Now, this question was the main thing i was asking myself all day. "Uhm..i haven't really performed on stage like idols, but i did practice and it was really fun." I smiled and the staff nodded turning the camera away to view all of us. At the end of the day, we said Thank you to ARMY's and RM said that hopefully they could accept me as a member of BTS.

To six to 7.

-

[Story]

Modeling and hopeful acceptance.

[Author]

Yes the photoshoots or modeling are a bit off after they just rehearsed for DANGER in the last chapter. But i can't really make a new song so i just did what i did.