2.

(The members reactions and behavior may not be accurate but as i said in the introduction, they are written and maybe a bit ooc)

---

"It's HIM?!"

The members yelled hearing the news. "Kim Taehyung?" Jin questioned and the staff nodded. "The Kim Taehyung in Magazines?!" Jimin said still surprised. "Yes." The staff replied again but with a small chuckle. "When will he come here?" RM asked and the staff looked at his phone and the paper in his hand. "Tomorrow." He replied smiling. "Wait what?" Jimin questioned, processing what he just said. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. TOMORROW. Jungkook looked at him and shook him trying to get Jimin back to his senses while the staff continued to speak. "Jiminie hyung! Hyung! I knew you looking up to Taehyung hyung is a bad idea!" He yelled and Jimin snapped his head towards him.

Jungkook knew Taehyung was Jimin's idol so saying that will surely trigger him a bit. He was really protective about it but he knew it well since they share a room together. "Bad idea? It's not a bad idea!" Jimin came back and yelled back at the maknae. "Yes it is!" The maknae yelled back, and they soon started to fight. It was not a bad idea to idolize Taehyung, he was just acting because if Jimin found out he didn't mean it, he'll probably be sleeping on the couch that night. The staff chuckled at them as it was a sight to see. "Well, please you guys have a good night. I'll be going now." He said.

He turned his heel and left as the members bowed. RM left the living room for a moment and went to the kitchen to think about the new member thing. Suga sat on the couch. Jhope stood by Jin who sighed turning to the 2 maknaes that was still bickering. "Hey. Stop it!" He said standing between and seperating them. It was a usual thing in their dorm and it was okay, as long as it doesn't make a mess or yelling to loud because they are friends. Friends experience small silly fights time to time. "You two..need to stop fighting over small things." Jin explained with a deadpan expression.

Jimin looked at Jungkook who looked back at him. Jimin looked at the side and sighed. They we're used to fighting and being older than him, he spoke first. Like always. "I'm sorry Jungkook.." He said looking at him again. "I'm sorry too.." Jungkook looked back and Jin smiled widely patting their backs affectionately. "Good. Now hug." He said making the two caught off guard. "Sure!- wait..what?!" Jimin yelled after realising what he said. He loved to hug people as a sign of affection but when it comes to Jungkook. Let's just say, Jungkook doesn't like it that much, he does since he feels appreciated but still.

"Come on! You two just made up so hug! Hugs solve things!" Jhope also joined with a smile smile and pushed them towards eachother. RM suddenly came again and saw the formation of the members. Jimin infront of Jungkook, Jin standing beside them with a smile and Jhope laughing cheerfully. Suga? With a pillow over his face, probably sleeping. "What happened?" He asked curiously whilst walking towards them. "They fought...again." Jin replied with a small laugh. "Oh..well stop that." RM said pealing them away from eachother. "We'll meet Taehyung tomorrow, so you guys need to get ready for it." He explained.

Jhope smiled and started to fastly clap in excitement with the smile still on his handsome face. Suga who now was standing next to Jin, nodded with a smile. Jimin and Jungkook looked at eachother for a brief moment and smiled too. "Sure!" Ah, too bright.

The Next Day

The members were all just sleeping peacefully when a staff came upstairs to wake them up before leaving to get ready for the meet up(thing).