10.

(Sorry for any confusion, i tried my bestಠ_ಠ)

-

Taehyung's POV

Laying in bed, my sister and i texted eachother.

"Is it okay there?"

"Yes, they're really nice"

"That's good."

"Have you had breakfast?"

"Yes"

"Shower?"

"No."

"Then go shower."

"Sheesh, you sound like Mom now"

"Aish, shut up and shower"

"Why though?"

"I wanna see you"

"Wait really?!"

"Duh, now shower I'll be waiting at our favorite ccafe."

"Okay! See you there Jen!"

I quickly got up and went to the shower at the speed of light quickly getting dressed.

I looked at the mirror and smiled. Running down the stairs, Jin saw me.
"Taehyung, where are you going?" He questioned. "To a cafe with my sister." I smiled gently. "Now?" Jimin asked, planning on practicing with me. "Yeah, sorry." I said waving slightly. Jimin and Jungkook waved back. "Well, i need to go now!" I said and ran out. "He's meeting his sister?" Namjoon questioned as he left. "Well, yeah, that's what he said." Yoongi said and went back to sleeping. They start doing their thing again.

Author's POV

Taehyung went inside the cafe and there was only little of People. Then, he saw Jennie giggling and talking to a guy. He walked up to them and Jennie noticed him and stood up. "Oppa!" She hugged him. "Jennie!" Taehyung smiled and looked at the guy with a sour look on his face. "Jen, can i know who this guy is?" He asked while pointing at the guy. "Oh! This is Kai!" When he heard that name, it felt similar to his bully back at school. "Kai this is my brother! You probably already know him." Jennie kindly smile. Kai looked at Taehyung and smirked slightly. "Nice to meet you. I'm Kai as Jennie said." They shook hands and he sat down opposite of the two.

"What's your name?" Kai asked as if he already didn't know. "Taehyung." He replied taking of his mask. He looks handsome. Kai thought while looking at him and thought that he did look like Jennie. They're siblings of course. He didn't notice he was staring too long and Jennie coughed, immediately snapping him out of his thoughts.
"Well oppa, this is my boyfriend." She smiled and hugged Kai's arm who seems to be annoyed. Taehyung was shook. "What? You have a boyfriend now?" Taehyung repeated and Jennie nodded happily. He looked at Kai annoyed because from the beginning, he looked like he doesn't want to be here.

"Well hopefully, he's nice." Taehyung said while looking at him, weirdly. Looking back at Jennie, he felt boring eyes staring at his skull. Why does he keep staring at me. He thought feeling uncomfortable. The kim siblings talked and caught up while Kai only smiled and occasionally answered Jennie's questions. After 2 hours, taehyung looked at his phone "Ah, i need to go now, jen." He said and put his mask on.  "Already?" Jennie pouted watching him get up from his seat. Ignoring the intense stare Kai was giving him. "Hehe, sorry about that." Taehyung said hugging her tightly. Sighing delighted.
"Okay. We'll be able to see eachother on monday anyway for the Melon music Awards!" She chuckled. He hummed and went outside.

Taehyung walked silently remembering Jennie's boyfriend. Why does Jennie's boyfriend keeps staring at me. He thought fidgeting with his phone and called his manager to pick him up.

He got home, thanking his manager and got inside. "I'm home." He said plopping down on the couch. "Hi Ta- what happened?" Jin questioned confusingly seeing his member face first on the couch. "I don't know..okay maybe i know, my sister's boyfriend is so weird.." He said. "Boyfriend?" Jin repeated. Jungkook, who heard the door opening, also heard what Jin said.
"What do you mean by boyfriend?" He asked walking downstairs.

"You have a Boyfriend?" Jungkook asked and sat down next to me. Jimin sat down opposite from me and Jhope,Yoongi and Jin sat down opposite from where we sat. (If that makes sense) "Taehyung, you have a boyfriend?" Jimin asked while looking at me.

"No, pabo!" I said making them look at me confused. "Then who?" They asked.
"My sister! Duh!" I said making it SO obvious but their so Dumb and they sighed. (Okay, rood and it's not true)

"I don't like her Boyfriend." I said and layed my head on Jimin's shoulder.
"What do you mean?" Jhope asked.
"Her Boyfriend keeps staring at m.." I said and they looked at me Shocked.
"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.
"He keeps staring at me like i'm an Angel or something while Jennie was hugging his Arm." Taehyung started.

"And he looks annoyed while Jen was hugging his Arm." Taehyung said annoyed. The others were also annoyed because they know Taehyung's an Angel in their eyes and only to them..

And no one else..

-
Okie, confusing chapter i know, a plot twist, wEiRd stuff and more. But i KINDA tried fixing it.