3.

(A very short chapter to cool your head, ig)

---

Taehyung's POV

Father and i went home after the meeting with the staff. "So it's official. Taehyung, you're now an Official member of BTS!" Father clapped with a smile. I sighed and smiled back at him. "Yeah..it doesn't feel real at all.." I said lowly. "It's okay, i'm sure you'll be fine, after all, i get to see my son on stage." His smile never wavered and i just nod.

" His smile never wavered and i just nod

(I changed their house btw)

I got out the car and inhaled the air. What a day has it been. I closed the door and heard footsteps from behind. "Oppa!" Jennie happily greeted me. "Hi Jen." I smiled back. "You're an idol now! That's awesome!" She said excitedly. "Hopefully, i need some time to get used to people saying that to me." I laughed. Father walked towards us and said, "Come on you two, let's get inside." He said and walking away. We both nodded at eachother and followed behind our Father while continuing to talk.

"It feels so surreal but so awesome at the same time, i'm so excited to see you perform!" Jennie smiled shaking her fists. I nervously laughed. "I'm getting kind of nervous because of you." I said. "Don't be nervous, you know, when i first became an idol i was so nervous like really nervous, like you are right now but it went away because i was with my members and people ressuring me. You just have to be confident in yourself." She explained and i nodded. "We probably won't be able to see eachother a lot because we're gonna have our own schedules." She stated sadly. "Yeah, our own..schedules. It's just like before but this time, we can't meet often though." I smiled.

"That's alright." She paused. You're happy too aren't you? Don't hide it." She smirked cheekily. "Yeah..but i'm also pretty nervous.." He said. "It's okay Oppa, it's gonna be an interesting and fun journey, trust me! I'll support you no matter what." She laughed hugging his arm. "Hopefully.."

BTS DORM

"So he's our new member now?" RM said again. "Yes, it's official, our manager just posted the announcement as well as pictures and news about it." He nodded. Jimin pulled out his phone and saw the hashtag #Taehyung trending. "Ooh, look he's trending." He said gesturing to Jungkook just spacing out. The brunette flinched slightly and saw the hashtag. "It's worldwide.." He mumbled quietly. "Yeah. BTS too." Jimin nodded continuing to scroll. "Did you ask when we're gonna meet Taehyung? And actually live with us?" Jin asked staring at RM who stared back, dumbfounded. "Maybe they'll tell us later." RM awkwardly said.

"Woahh, he's really handsome." Jhope gasped looking at Jin. "Like really." He laughed. "He is a model afterall, so of course. What do you think Yoongi?" Jin asked turning towards him. "He's okay.." Yoongi just quietly mumbled. Jin and Jhope looked at eachother. "He's in a bad mood?" Jin mouthed. "Probably, maybe he'll get better later." Jhope mouthed back and they continued talking. In silence. "Hyung, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked standing between them. "Oh..it's nothing." Jin chuckled and Jungkook continued to walk towards Namjoon and plopped down next to him.

-

[Story]

The news in becoming a new member. And Jennie's got her big brother's back!

[Author]

I modified this chapter that's why it's so short lol. Yeah sorry.