16.

{no WAY!}

----------------
Author's POV

BTS was currently practicing Boy with luv.
"Ahh, Suga-hyung!" Jhope yelled since he saw Suga messed up. "Mianhe." Suga apologised. Jhope just sighed and they continued to practice until..

*Cring!*  *Cring*

RM's phone started ringing. "Oops, sorry.." RM apologized and went to his phone. The members sat down since they have been practicing for over 2-3 hours now.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" RM talked to his phone and the members was drinking water. Taehyung just layed on floor while watching RM talk on his phone. "Taehyung-ssi" Jimin called him. "Hm?" Taehyung hummed and looked up at him.

"Have water, we still have one hour to Practice for our Songs." Jimin handed him a water bottle and Taehyung took it. "One more hour?" Taehyung asked since he was really tired. "Yeah hyung, now come on, get up." Jungkook said and helped Taehyung sit up.

"What?!" RM yelled and Taehyung was a bit surprised. Jin looked at RM and RM sighed. RM ended the call and faced the members.
"Taehyung.." RM called Tae. "Yeah?" Tae asked.

"They need you for a Photoshoot.."

RM said and everyone's eyes widen.
"No! WE have practice and also to practice our Voices so there's no WAY Taehyung is leaving for a Photoshoot!" Jhope explained.

"Yeah, can't he do it another time? Our performance is almost up so we need to Practice." Jin agreed and the others nodded. RM sighed. "Okay. I'll try and explain it to them, you guys practice I'll be right back." RM said and left. "Well, we better start practice." Jhope said and everyone groaned.

-