TOAALH--- Chapter 2.1

'Transferring host's soul'

1%
15%
49%
70%
100%

'Ah there it is again with the counting, dis this pink blob even went to school to count?.......ah right, it's a PINK BLOB why would it go to school' - what Su Yi Kai Thinks.

"Transfer complete, opening host's POV"

Just then, Su Yi Kai's vision came back once again. But instead of floating in an unknown space like last time, he was lying on the ground.

He observed his surroundings and found himself surrounded by lush vegetation with flowers of all colors and types and different kind of animals hanging around.

He also noticed the type of outfit he was wearing, It's just like the olden clothes way back before his great, great something grandparent's time. But the outfit put off a vibe of nobility, like the clothes on medieval times I guess, well, atleast some of fit did. It's just like the clothes on movies that Him and Zen Shi watched on their date nights.

Su Yi Kai immediately dismissed the thoughts. He doesn't want to go back to that horrid past. He wants to forget what happened.

"Host,Host!!! Pappion will start to transmit the original body's memories, but be warned, Host, it might be a little painful, so please hold on"

Su Yi Kai just nodded to the Pink Blob.

"Okie Dokie! Transmitting past memories"

Just then, Su Yi Kai had a pain In the head, it's like something's ripping  through his brain and the pain wants him to badly scream out to stop.
But, Su Yi Kai just hold it back and moments later, as gush of emotions overflowed. Anger. Sadness. And Pain had combined and stabbed Su Yi Kai in the gut and heart.

'The Original Body's name was Quintlian Astrian, well, at least, used to. He was the Mute, Twin Brother of the Female Lead , Keliana Astrian of the game,
" The Blooming Rosapast" The game was set on a fantasy-like game set kind of thing.

And why it was called like that, Su Yi Kai doesn't have a clue. He does remember some bits and parts about this, especially on the 5 year old body he was occupying right now.  Quintlian Astrian was only 14 when he passed away due to many, many reasons and Su Yi  Kai just made it on time before that happened.

Quintlian Astrian was mainly a mini stepping stone  for the Heroine because, First. due to The original's parents of hating him to the core because of his weak magic constitution. They ignored him to the point of driving him insane and they only focused on the Heroine,because, no surprise, not only did she have a strong magic constitution, she even have the sacred light magic that only appear once every 770 years. Yup, veryyyy rare. Typically for the main lead.

The original is never even allowed to be in the same room as the heroine as the parents in fear that he would taint their precious, kind and innocent daughter.

Precious. Kind. Innocent my ass, Su Yi Kai thought, the Heroine actually abuses the original ever since they were young, she would accuse him of every single trouble she can brew and always act to cry when they would come.

There was even one time on their birthday that Quint made a Necklace for her,  which he spent working hard for to find all the right things to make it, the perfect jewels that she likes and the perfect color and style , and she just took it, without saying thanks and sold it off to a pretty big amount of cash.
But notheless, the original still loved the heroine even after all that she's done. Su Yi Kai frowned at that. He could have lived a very happy life.

Years passed and when they were 14 years old, that was the time that things seriously turn  for the worse.

At their 14th birthday, A big Party was to be held, but not for the both of them, only for Keliana. No surprise. And may I tell you, it was a grand one.
Many nobles from different classes came far and wide to see the Precious Gem of the Astrians, Keliana.