TOAALH-4

Recap;

"S-system wishes host good luck! Please return soon!"

'En'- was the only reply of Quintlian after he vanished into the training world to master the skill the he has chosen.
**************

Right when Quintlian set foot into to the training world, a loud,cheery voice greets him which startled Quintlian a bit.

"Welcome, dear Host to the training world, from here on out, you will be roughly trained to be perfected on the skills cooking. Here, you will learn how to create many, wonderful dishes from all around the globe to the entire universe. You may now begin"

Just then, many kitchen utensils, machinery, ingredients and materials suddenly appeared row by row in front of Quintlian, our dear Mc nervously gulped slightly because he himself knows,

'This will be one hell of a training'

******************

After 14 years did Quintlian finally was able to accomplish his many, many painful tasks in cooking, tiny scars littered his small, dainty hands but he didn't feel remorse or any source of discontent, as a matter of fact, he was actually happy while doing different kinds of tasks to cook, eating everything without getting fat was actually enjoyable to Quintlian as each and every time he cooks up a dish, he actually felt like traveling around the world whenever he gets a bit because of all the unique, yummy tastes depending on what's his cooking was. And the advantage of it was that he can't even gain any weight, so Quintlian took it with fun sometimes.

As Quintlian exited the training portal and back to his room ,he saw a familiar pink of blob rapidly bouncing on the sight of it's Host. Pappion actually put up some balloons here and there and a banner was hung up saying: "I miss you Host!" This brought a slight giggle from Quintlian, he has got to admit, he does slightly misses the pink blob.

He continued to look around and noticed that the surrounding looks kind of, off? The pink blob stopped it's bouncing and realize what it's Host was thinking.

"Dear Host, once you have exited this realm to the training world, time will automatically freezes and will resume when Host is back. You know, like when you are playing a game and you suddenly have the urge to pee so you paused the game and will resume it once you return? Yea, like that"

Quintlian shook his head with a palm on his face, curly tuffs of hair following this movement. He takes it back about saying that he slightly misses this Blob. He takes it alllllll back!

'You silly blob, stop saying silly nonsense already'

Pappion slightly turned hot pink after it heard what it's Host has said.
'Whose silly! Your uncles silly, your dog is silly, your whole family is silly!' The system puffs after saying this.

Quintlian laughed at Pappion's attitude like a toddler being teased, he step forward and engulfed the system with his short arms to a warm hug which shocked the angry, pink blob of a System. It's color slowly turned back to it's original shade of pink and the system found itself to nuzzle more into Quintlian's warm embrace. After a moment of comfortable silence, Quintlian finally spoke.

'Pappion?'

'Yes,Host?'

'Miss you'

***************
Eyo! An author who didn't updated for a long time check!
Ehez, verry sorry for the short chapter that I made, my IPad's charger died a tragic death because of my carelessness. So, wipdidoooo I didn't updated for a longggg time and only updated now because the new charger just arrived. Well, thank you guys a bunch for reading.

PAALAM MGA MAHAL KO!