TOAALH-5.1

Heeeyyy, I'm still alive.
.
.
.
Recap:

In fear that someday this boy will replace her when other people find out his existence, she began to plan things so she may be able to secure the position that she is standing and not let it be snatched by a lowly defect that she call as a brother!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since she found out about the existence her of her so called 'brother', she ordered someone that serve her to observe Quintlian as hard as possible, and find any weaknesses, fear or anything so that she can be able to use that information against him.

The person she asked to spy on Quintlian found a journal in which the said boy constantly wrote on whenever he would hold a book he finished reading from the library . Strangely, the books are much more advanced and on a difficult stage for a young boy to read and study at his age. The spy said that the journal that Quintlian has in his hands contains topics, algorithms, solutions and many suggestions and such about the public issues and problems in the Kingdom of Knox.

With this said information, Keliana had a thought.

'Why not, take advantage of that journal?' Ah! Yes. Keliana sprung up in glee with what she thought of. If she had that journal in her hands and use it, she maybe able to maintain the 'platform' that she's standing on and maybe rise up to the top with that advantage at such a young age. So without any second thought, she decided that she will 'borrow' that journal and it may be used as her golden spoon to rise and to have advantage for herself.

That night, Keliana snuck into the wing where Quintlian resides in. On the way, she noticed the lack of personnel such as knights or even maids to guard that said person that she will stea~borrow! borrow something from.

'Why the lack of security here? Hasn't he been confined here without food after Mummy punished him?, shouldn't they guard him just incase he escapes?' Keliana continued to look at any directions to the hall to find Quintlian's room.

She stumbled upon a pair of big, oak double door, 'This must be it' she thought

Slowly, she open a door with no lock on the inside whatsoever and silently went inside. She noticed a smol lump of blankets on a bed that should be identified as Quintlian. Keliana hurriedly looked everywhere in the room in search of the journal just so she can't spend a second on the same room with that.......thing anymore.

Keliana felt around the only desk in the room until she found what she was looking for 'The journal'. In success for finding the thing that would set her plans into action, she whispered a quiet 'yes!' Before hurriedly bolting out of the room without any thought if she had accidentally made a noise that can wake up the person who's the owner of the journal.

~~~~~~~~~~

On the next day right after she had successfully stol~borrowed, borrowed the journal she hurriedly dressed up nicely in her favorite turquoise dress and styled her hair into pigtails and immediately ran into her dearest Papa's study filled with joyful glee and excitement of what she was about to tell him.

Duke Gregory was in his office signing off papers about their new transaction and making adjustments for their new business in the City of Jonulle when his daughter, Keliana, their own pride and joy, came inside announcing that she had made a solution about the irrigation problem of Knox.

At first, he brushed it off without paying no mind since this was suggested by a child. And besides, as this matter should never be joked upon since it was one of the few problems that has been bugging the citizens and most especially The Imperial family.

See, ever since the recent drought, all bodies of water that sustains all crops in the Kingdom has been all dried up. People with water magical constitution has difficulty in providing water to crop lands due to the lack of recourse, thus low food supplies to provide most of the citizens. Every farmer in the kingdom suffered because of this especially in the most rural area in the Kingdom.

They've been trying all things that can help solve this crisis but it was on no avail. So, Gregory was surprise, no, ecstatic about plan that Keliana laid upon...
.
.
.
.

Hope everyone is safe in their homes during this pandemic, always wash your hands and use hand sanitizes or alcohol, ok? Try to avoid meeting up with people in order to avoid the virus from spreading, and please, Always, ALWAYS pray and have faith in God. That's all, hope you guys enjoyyyyyyyyy. Ehehehehhehehheheh
.