TOAALH-5.2

Keliana, currently in her father's study, explained the wonderful solution that she has recently come up with...based on the recent studies that she has tackled on Ancient Geography of Knox, there seems to be a covert location of an ancient, mana-filled lake full of tremendous power hidden in the mountains of Beirut, just close enough to the borders of the kingdom.

And from the information and description that has been given from books associated with it, the said lake hidden deep within said cave has an everlasting supply of water, no one knows where the body of water came from but once it would start to flow, it will never lessen from its source.
In addition, from recent studies from the writer of the book, from the tremendous amount of Light mana from the lake, it can quadruple the quality of mana for the plants and crops that consume it making them much essential.

"Daddy, did I do good?!" Keliana tugged on her father's coat in which immediately snapped the Duke out of his thoughts.  He lifted the little, mind my words, little skank, up and ordered his servants to prepare a carriage to deliver the news to the Emperor.

Arriving at the palace along with his daughter, Duke Gregory requested an audience with the Emperor, which has been immediately accepted. As they entered the throne room, many noble and servants greeted them in respect and compliments about the so called, beauty, Keliana. Upon reaching the throne room, there, with the aura and air of supreme power and nobility, sat on a golden throne full of jewels, was the Emperor of Knox, Hugo Vonneduqué.

The Emperor sat silent as Duke Gregory showed his respect by bowing down. His daughter, copying her father's action. The Emperor stayed silent and raise his hand, indicating a sign to Gregory to tell about his plans. And so, he did, he explained in major details about the Covert Mana-filled Lake hidden in the kingdom's border, and, the new solution, the irrigation system, to the problem of the drought. After explaining, the Emperor contemplated for awhile but signaled a go to his plans. The next day, many mercenary and guards along with the Duke, came forth to the Mountain of Beirut, seeking this mana-filled lake. But what they didn't expect, was this was only the start of their upcoming demise.

When they have arrived at the hidden mana-filled lake, they first tested the water's compatibility and if there are any dangers behind it, but surprisingly so, they haven't found any fault to it, but instead, It really did gave off tremendous amount of power and the saying that once it starts to flow from a source and it will never stop is actually quite true. They hurriedly brought out the digging equipment and started to form a route for the water to flow down a path to the kingdom. Workers and craftsman worked together to design the Irrigation canals that can finally help the people of Knox and the drought.

---Back to our System x Host Duo---

"Hostttt, Pappion is back~"

Meanwhile, on the residence of Quintlian, we see a pink blob excitedly floating around a small, young boy's fluffy white hair. The blob looks so excited as it continuously bobbed up and down, irritating the young boy. Who, continuously swatted around his head.

"Stop it, have you had any updates on what they are doing right now?"

"Yes, sir. They are working on the irrigation so fast!  It seems like the Duke is too eager to get on with it that they didn't do any test for the lake, host! Too bad, what they don't know is that the farther the lake is from the main source and location, the deadlier the water is to it's surroundings"

Yes, you heard it right. The mana-filled lake is indeed vast in power and can quadruple the amount of level of mana to it's surrounding, but, this will only take effect if this is close to the Mountain of Beirut. In fact, the only reason why there is a hidden lake in that mountain was all because of a pendant that is producing the water for about 6,000 years.  The pendant of Arnav, the strongest water mage with a level 2 apptitude of mana. It has been said that due to false accusations and scorn towards the mage, Arnav, many has gathered to fight against him and imprison him to the mountain of Beirut.

And so, they did imprison him there, for years, he stayed there unable to break free, but he disappeared one day, leaving the pendant there, activating it's powers to produce water

And so, they did imprison him there, for years, he stayed there unable to break free, but he disappeared one day, leaving the pendant there, activating it's powers to produce water. So, the farther the source of water from the pendant of Arnav, the deadlier and more harmful it becomes. This is the slighhht detail that Quintlian erased from the journal. So, once they have started to use the water source for their crops and many essential things, like, for drinking and bathing in, many lives would be at risk.

Hiiiii, It's me again, it's been a while since I last updated but I'm here now, thank you all for reading~~