TOAALH- 3

*****************

Su Yi Kai  felt an immense feeling of sadness. Sadness for the Original's tragic life, even at the prime age of 14 did he experience such tortures that no children could have felt. Even at the mare thought at all of this was caused by their parent's bias towards another had SunYi Kai full on rage.

No one- not even a child at that- can't be harmed because of that cruel and useless thought. Children should be loved unconditionally no matter what the reason that they have.

With the new thought in mind, Su Yi Kai promised that he will avoid anything that may lead to the Original's demise. To at least try to take revenge on what happened to him and bend his fate to a much more clear and righteous path deserving for the Original.

"By the way, Pappion. What would happen to the Original's soul right after I switched to his body?" Su Yi Kai looked over the pink blob that's still floating over his head.

"Oh! Quintlian's original soul has also transmigrated to a much kinder world especially made just for him, Host! So don't worry, the Original is fine and will be accepting a happy story for him to start on. The same goes for you, Host! So, let's star to creating a deserving path for you to walk on!" The pink blob bounced repeatedly on every sentence, as if expressing it's extreme happiness and joy.

"En"- was the only cold answer of Su Yi Kai.

And this was the reason that the pink blob abruptly stopped it's bouncing with a much brighter hue of pink.

"Hosstt!! You killjoy!! Humph" and with that, Pappion immediately vanished leaving small pink specks floating leaving Su Yi Kai snickering in the open area.

"System, You childish blob of pink" After letting out a soft chuckle,Su Yi Kai dusted his clothes of dirt because of laying down. And took off to the dirt path that leads to a mansion with a scarlet roof.

*******************

"You bastard " a crisp sound of flesh being hit has echoed along the ginormous hallways of the Astrians. Su Yi Kai stood there, head to the right with a hand to a red ,swollen cheek .

As soon as Su Yi Kai entered the Astrian Mansion, he was already met with a woman with an ethereal beauty. The slim woman, with hair as fine as silk and skin that's like bathed in milk. Su Yi Kai could've mistaken her as a wondering fairy if it weren't for her brown irises glaring ruthlessly at him. Before Su Yi Kai could even utter a single word, he was immediately slapped. Very. Verryy hard. He sworn that he almost cried out if he weren't so used to pain. I mean, look at the red handprint on his cheek, it's so red that you could easily mistaken it as blood smudged on his cheeks!

"Who gave you the rights to go out, up you bastard? Did I ordered you to go out? What if you have been spotted and they would have realized  that you look like my daughter? Answer you foul dog" Another slap has been resounded as Su Yi Kai's face turned to the left almost immediately after the words has been said.

"This bitch" a mutter was heard beside Su Yi Kai and he spotted Pappion, bouncing on a statue as it's color slowly turned a scarlet red and the bouncing continued way faster than before.
"Lemme at that woman host! Lemme at it!"

"Don't you dare"-was the reply of Su Yi Kai.

"Just relax, you pink blob and change back. The more they hurt me,10x the pain that they would receive. So just let ,ME take care of this matter"
***********