TOAALH- 2.2

Recap;
But, needless to say, from that day forward, he was dubbed as the Terror of Knox. Because he would be like a shadow during a war- never to be seen, never to be heard and never to be caught. Like in unstoppable, dark killing machine.

And by the way, have I ever mentioned that he is also the Unattainable Love interest of the game??
***************************************

So back at Keliana's and Quint's birthdays. Many nobles from different families came just to meet Keliana: including the Imperial Royal Family. Quint was just a tiny stepping stone for Keliana to be lead to many, many opportunities. Infact, he was just used as a prop for Keliana to gain favor and pity.

Quint was not supposed to be at the party but, something lead him to the ball room where the party was at. And that something was Keliana, herself, well it was actually Keliana's light beast, an invisible light that Keliana can only see. So she asked the Light Beast to make a plan for Quint to be at the party he wasn't allowed to go to.

So, when Quint arrived there, Keliana, while holding a drink of fruit juice , was the one who spotted him first and approached him. Quint hasn't have any clue the sick scheme that Keliana planned to do. Keliana asked Quint what was he even doing there, and of course, being mindlessly guided to the ball by the light beast, and being mute, Quint was also very clueless as to why was he even there in the first place.

Keliana gently asked him to get out. But,using her manipule power, Keliana manipulated Quint to grab the Juice out of her hand and throw it to Keliana. Of course, being Keliana who planned everything from the start to gain attention and pity, wailed pitifully while confronting Quint as to why he done that. Which was actually dumb to do when he can't even talk back because of being mute.

Many nobles, along with Imperial Royal Family, looked towards were the pitiful cry was and saw Keliana drenched in fruit juice and Quint holding an empty wine glass. The scum parents quickly acted out and commanded the guards to seize Quint up. The children of the Imperial Royal Family immediately comforted Keliana from her crying. She even got the unattainable love interest, Azielé to look at her in concern.

It was actually just a mere incident but the scum parents actually took that as an excuse to get rid of their weak-constituted, mute child once and for all.

Not many knows the identity of the Astrians having another child, not even the twin of Keliana, heck, they don't even know if Keliana really does have a younger twin. Even using their looks as an advantage because , even though they do have the same eye color, they don't have the same hair color, meanwhile, Quint's hair is snowy white, Keliana's a brown haired one.

So they used this as an upper hand and had him set of to the wasteland to die. Not even a second thought that he was their own flesh and blood.

The only thing that Quint remembers was the wicked grin that Keliana made Quint to only see as he was dragged to his doom.

That just ends there, nothing more, nothing less. Yep, I know it's short