TOAALH-3.2

Yay! I updated

Su Yi Kai is now Quintlian the mute twin of the Heroine of the otome game, "The Blooming Rosapast" and he still can't remember how the name came to be as it is. He did remember playing this game while he was eating a tub of ice cream wallowing in despair when that happened to his relationship, but for only a short amount of free time he has before he gets back to  sleeping.

So Quintlian is currently sitting with pink toes curled at the soft fabric of the blanket while holding the Original's journal. He has got to admit, all the ideas for the commoner children's education system, the agricultural materials that can make work much easier and also the military firearms that has still yet to be made, all these ideas are made by a mere child is quite spectacular, to bad that it will be stolen soon by a scheming child to be later on take credits for.

'Alright'

With great effort to get off the bed because of short legs, Quintlian stood from where he was at and grabbed a pen Pappion pop up out of nowhere.

'Pink blob, duplicate a full copy of this journal'

"Okie dokie,Host!"

Just then, a full copy of the journal appeared on Quintlian's hands, from cover to the last page, he checked if there's anything missing from the original journal and started to erase some bits and parts of each section of the journal.

"Host? Why are you erasing some things from that? Are you planning something to do,Host?"

Quintlian started writing with ease on the parts he just recently erased, while Pappion sat comfortably on top of Quintlian's fluffy tuff of hair.

'Tell me, when will the Heroine steal this journal?"

"Um, the day after tomorrow,Host"

'Exactly. I will create a whole different version of the original journal. In that way, I will create many mistakes and errors to those ideas so the Heroine would just mindlessly follow'

"Oh! I get it now. If the Heroine is gonna steal the journal from Host soon, why not make it worst instead? in that way, because of the Heroine's supposedly stupid idea, she would be hated! HAHAHAHAHAHA"

'Exactly'

After Quintlian finished re-writing the Original's journal, he carefully put it down at the table.

'Now, what to do while I'm being locked up in this room?'

Just then, a loud grumble can be heard which surprised bot Quintlian and Pappion. Quintlian immediately blushed in embarrassment because he wasn't expecting this.

"Oh,is Host hungry?"

Quintlian remains silent as pink dusted his cheeks up to his ears while he covers his flushed face.

'Yes, I am now quickly summon some sweets that I can eat up'

"Oh, actually host, Pappion is unavailable to do so, Pappion can only summon up medicines and anything that Host needs through points, but Host currently doesn't have any"

Just then, a soft ding can be heard from Pappion as a screen immediately appear in front of it.

"You have a new notification from the Higher ups!please open immediately (^U^) " -it read

'What does it says?'Quintlian tilted his tiny head after asking.

"Hostttttt!"

'Whut?'

"Host, you may now chose a skill. You should have gotten it earlier after you have transmigrated here but I guess that the Higher Ups have forgotten it. To make up for the delay, you can choose not one, but TWO skills!" And with that, the once pink blob color turned into scarlet pink as it continuously bounced because of excitement.

The joy of the blob bouncing is greatly contagious so it made Quintlian chuckle at it lightly.

'Then, what are the skills?'

"These are the skills host!:

Literature
Cooking
Music
Arts
War tactics
Medical
Poison

Please choose wisely host!"

'Allright, but can I please leave the second skill for another time?'

"You can host! Second skill has now been stored in Host's space," (^o^)

After thinking carefully,Quintlian finally made a desicion and picked the 1st skill;Cooking.

Which made the Blob-now pink, slightly baffled. Pappion didn't thought that it's host might actually pick something that's common as cooking. The pink blob wonders what would its host do-besides cooking that is. But nonetheless, it started to load the training world after informing Quintlian that he will go there.

"Host, why cooking?"

'Because they might get to the point of starving me someday. Besides, I'm hungry and banned from eating, so those petty servants won't even think of giving me some"

Now, that made Pappion silent for a minute. The pink blob haven't realized that the training world has already finished loading not until Quintlian lightly patted the blob on top.

'Well, wish me luck, because I know that I would really need it' Quintlian lightly smiled while tilting his head- Curly, fluffs of hair following with his light movements. And his big, blue eyes shone like twinkling stars, and because of smiling, his fluffy cheeks became even much fluffier and slightly made it pink. Pappion became light-headed for a while and the pink color of the blob turned red of embarrassment once again.

"S-system wishes host good luck! Please return soon!"

'En'- was the only reply of Quintlian after he vanished into the training world to master the skill the he has chosen.

Pappion's thoughts;

"Amkshwbdjriehwgjwpdkdcb. HOW THE HECK CAN MY HOST BE THAT DAMN CUTE!?!"