Chapter Seven

(warning: rape. Smut. Mature.)

Tanjirou]]

I... Got caught. My plan had failed...!

"Why are you looking at me with such a surprised expression?" The chilling smirk on his face was enough to haunt me for life... I then shut my quavering mouth as I tried to stubbornly free myself from his strong arms but there was no use... Am I going to be stuck here... Until I...? "You cheated, my boy... You wouldn't mind if I punish you this instant, right?"

"No-"

A shrilling scream bursted out of my mouth when he had brutally ripped my ear off. It hurts so much! So much... I frailed around in pain but he made sure not to drop me. Did my ear actually got bitten off... To make sure, I touched the area only to scream out once more in agony when all I've felt were overflowing blood dripping from the open wound down the side of my face.

Hic, Hic, Hic...

It hurts... Mom... Dad...

He just remorselessly smiled down at me while holding my ear in his crimson stained mouth... Before spitting it away. I choked in tears as I glared up to him...

"Pull another silly thing and your ear won't be the only thing getting ripped off your body. Since we've already finished handling your cheating... Let's proceed to our deal: do anything I want to you. Let's go..." Another searing pain caused me to cry out when he had slowly ran his hot tongue up my bleeding wound.

I... Don't think I can handle any much more of this... I will... Di...

--

Muzan slammed my body against his wife and his' king sized bed before crawling above me with one of his hands beside my head while both his knees on either side of my legs. His free hand went to tip my chin up so he could fully view my painful expression... He looked so pleased... I resent him...

"You're so silly, Tanjirou..." His eyes looked down my trembling lips as he roughly ran his thumb across my lower lip... "I've told you before, you won't escape no matter how much you try. I'm thousand years older... I know everything in this world... I can easily look through your plans... Now, I hope you can handle..." He pulled his upper body up while still standing on his knees to began hotly removing his coat and casually untying his tie then unbuttoning his white sleeves... "How a God makes love."

When he was fully top less, his body was flawless as if it belonged to someone who doesn't belong to the battlefield... So ironic... Nezuko...

I feel drained mainly due to my blood loss since my ear was still bleeding and staining the sheets. What should I do? I'm slowly losing... Hope.

What shocked me more was when in one swift motion, my clothes were ripped into shreds and flying in the athmosphere, slowly showering down on us too. Shit...!

With my back still laid down, he had forced to lift my butt up from the bed so I could spread my legs on either side of his waist...

"Tanjirou, why don't we get to know each other more?" He asked and then a loud grunt escaped my mouth when I felt at least three fingers drilling my tight entrance...

"Like what? You don't genuinely care so... What's the point?" I groaned once more when his fingers angrily shoved deeper as if he got pissed for talking back to him rudely. He has such a damaged ego to even take a child like me seriously...

"Since we'll be spending a lot of time together, I should at least get to know you... Perhaps your taste in men..." I wiggled around in discomfort when I felt his fingers throbbed and largened inside me that only added more of this strange ticklish sensation... Shit... Why do I feel so weird? "Do you want to see a magic trick, my little slayer? If I touched this area, you'll feel really good..." Que to what he had said, he roamed his fingers inside more and an unexpected desperate moan growled out of my throat when I felt his fingertips rubbing a spot inside my anus... It feels so good.

Crap...! What is he doing to me?

"Your expression is beautiful, you're slowly getting soft... That's good... It's always nice to eat something when it's hot... Just like your body right now." He amusedly proceeded to mess up with that electrifying spot that placed me in a state of ecstacy... Something warm is pooling inside my stomach... So arching my belly upwards, I peed white stuff onto his toned stomach... A proud wide smile spread across his face, "Tanjirou, do you even know what we're doing right now? It's called... Sex." He wiped that gooey thing off his stomach with his fingers only to taste it before spreading the rest on my anus, even shoving some back inside my entrance to make sure he would have a smooth access... I just sleepily panted up to him , it felt as though I was really drained... I might pass out...

"Seems like you're ready..." He purred while roughly sliding his cold hand up my stomach and only stopping to playfully twist my nipple around until it hardened and grew in length... I didn't knew any of this until now... It's so wrong but why do I feel so good? My mind says no but my body... My body craves more of him... More of Muzan... I'm disgusting...! "I'm going to fully own you, my little boy..."

"Muzan... Please... Stop...!" I cried out desperately but it only encouraged him to continue and then another unbearable pain struck my lower half when he had brutally plunged his inhumane size into my core. More tears broke free from my eyes when I felt myself tear... He then thrusted back and forth in a speed I could barely grasp on. He don't have any plans of stopping...! Fuck...! "Muzan...!" I moaned out crying loudly and desperately clutching onto the bed sheets underneath me for even the slightest support it can provide... The bed was shaking and creaking loudly as he pound into me like there was no tomorrow... I just laid there in agony with my ass slightly lifted from the bed so he could harshly poud into me more better, making sure to ram into that dangerous spot repeatedly just to mock me... He then selfishly continued to pleasure himself... Then not long he had slowed down and there were a few more extremely strong thrusts before I could feel something hot filling me up... He... Came... After this, he had finally pulled out... Wiping the sweat across his forehead... He had sweat so much his hair was drenched and hanging over his eyes nicely. When he did pulled out, my bottom landed back on the bed... It... Hurts...

I don't have enough energy left to even cuss at him so I just weakly turned on my side slightly yet my burning lower half were still facing him since my legs were still on either side of his hips. More tears dripped down and drenched the already wet sheets...

The bed bounced again when his hand crashed beside my head when he had suddenly leaned himself down to hover above me, then pulled my face by the jaw so my drowsy eyes could meet his lust filled ones... He smiled innocently.

"We're not done yet. Let's keep going!" He then shoved his mouth against mine, biting my lip until it bled and hungrily sucking my tongue while his hands fondled my chest. I just laid there lifelessly as he continued to ravish me. I'm... Really tired...

Not passing out during the rough intercourse was a mystery to me... He had probably transfered some sort of energy spell on me. It was tragic. He had screwed me in every positions he could come up with... He even bent me over his wife's vanity mirror to see my sobbing expression as he pounded into me... I've collapsed plenty of times at the process but he would only keep me up anyways... Like when he's thrusting from behind, he would pull my arms back to keep me up...

I have no idea how long the torture lasted but... I woke up and I'm inside my room again and it's already late...

I'm so sore all over but I had to pee... So getting off the bed, I clumsily walked towards the bathroom and when I pulled the new pants Muzan gave me, there were a line of blood dripping down my inner thighs... Tears sprung my eyes once more and I ended up crying...