(3) Extra Chapter

Dear Journal, September 15

I had never forgotten to write on you because you're my comfort tool. You allow me to release all my frustrations especially about my father because I caught them again.

Tanjirou and him, touching each other so passionately, it was mostly my father caressing his entire figure as if he was the softest thing to ever dampen his fingertips. He never touched me like that and I'm his biological daughter while Tanjirou-Kun was just my cousin. I was a bit upset from this but I didn't told anyone because there's a strong and strange feeling inside my tummy that if I ever do, it will cause an enormous trouble.

I have no idea why I think so.

But nonetheless, I asked my mother, "What does it mean when two people cry while rubbing against each other?"

She was surprised before her face turned red, holding her cheek as she tried avoiding eye contact. She responded anyways, "You saw us, didn't you? Um, it's nothing! Uh, it just means they love each other so much. But you're still young so you wouldn't understand about these topics yet so if you ever see us- I mean, something like that again..." She then placed a finger in front of her smiling lips, "Stay quiet."

I am not sure about what she means at all but I followed her advice as always. Ever since her advice one week ago, I would always secretly and silently watch papa and Tanjirou-kun loving each other all around the mansion. It was amazing to see.

Tanjirou would always cry and beg papa to stop but there's a secret hint of want in his voice. Papa hears this clearly so he did Tanjirou way harder that he looked so bendable to the point that he seemed on the verge of breaking.

I almost got caught yesterday when they were in the bathroom late at night. I was going to pee but could hear sounds so I followed where it is. It was coming from the bathroom at the fifth floor my family rarely used. There they are loving each other... The moonlight streaming from the window made the two of them looked like glowing passionate gods. There were sparkling dusts surrounding them. Even the water inside the bathtub they were in was emitting this soft, romantic blue hue.

The view was... Breathtaking.

So when I moved closer to watch more, I bumped into a large stacked box, but it didn't fell! I thought they would discern the noticeable jolt it made. But they didn't since they were too absorbed with each other's touches.

But earlier around past midnight, I stayed up late to eagerly watch them again, to be amazed by the beautiful sight. I think it turned into an odd hobby...

But suddenly, as my papa pull back the crying Tanjirou's hair while he was bending over his office desk, my papa's eyes and mine connected. My first instinct was to hide but I was too scared to do so. I just stayed there still as he stopped moving his hips. He then placed his index finger against his lips, the same thing my mother did.

-----

Dear Journal, September 16

It's me again! Breakfast, lunch and dinner with my papa was weird. I kept looking at Tanjirou, he never looked at papa as if he was a stranger, as if they never touched each other. Papa would only smile like the usual whenever I look at him.

I asked Tanjirou if he feels welcome in our house, and added, "You must be." because my papa shows him a lot of love! He just looked confused but nodded his head.

I continued to ask him, "Does it hurt?" because he was always crying.

"What is?"

I just shook my head and left. I decided to stop peeping at them from now on...

I wonder what my mama would tell me if I ever tell her. But for now, I'll keep it to myself because... It feels like the gods had given me a secret gift that wasn't meant to be told at any cost.

Tanjirou-kun, do your best.

(So this is few diary entries of Muzan's child. She sees them doing the thing after all!)