Chapter Eight

Muzan]]

After toying with him for five hours until my family returned, I felt odd. However, he was delicious... Why didn't I ravished him sooner? Was I hesitating? Hesitating for what exactly? That I might get addicted to him and... Drink him like wine at least thrice a day?

No humans had made my sexual appetite this strong before... Not even my wife.

I felt refreshed... Like a new person because I was able to take his chastity. That boy doesn't even know how to play with his private areas and even came just by my fingers.

I made sure I was satisfied before letting him sleep but the thing was, I never got contended, the more i think that I'll be letting him go because he'll die in the middle of our sticky intercourse if I kept fucking him the more I get hungry and desperate to chew every part of his small body...

His moans were amazing... Just hearing it even though we were finished two hours ago, makes me want to barge into his room again and do him all over... But he was sore and would die if I won't let him rest for the entire night.

Tch... How can a human bother me so much?

"Dear, where is Tanjirou?" My wife asked as soon as I reached the dining room in where she was preparing the dinner.

"He wasn't feeling good. I made him work earlier so he won't be joining tonight."

"Oh, is that so? That's too bad. I'll check up on him. Dear, may you set up the plates for me?"

"Sure." As I observantly followed my wife with my cunning eyes when she worriedly scurried out the room, I felt small arms wrapping around my leg and when I looked down... It was my daughter. I smiled at her innocently. "What is it?"

"Carry me, dad!"

I did what she asked for and she embraced me for a moment before unwrapping her arms around my neck to blankly look at my face. Suspicion glistened my crimson eyes.

"What is it?" I smiled more.

"You... Smell just like Tanjirou-kun."

I stood there, staring at her, dumbfounded.

I was going to respond to her with a lie but with my inhumane senses, I could hear my wife panicking at the second floor, specifically in Tanjirou's bathroom, all the way here in the first floor. I could smell a familiar aroma of blood that surely belongs to that child. Was he still bleeding? I've overdone him... And I've made my demon friend clean up all the mess Tanjirou and I  caused earlier, both the incident on the crossed hallway and inside mine and my wife's chamber. Unlike me, he can actually bask in the sunlight... I should kill him and find a way to absorb that power of his and when I do... Nothing can stop me...

And Tanjirou, you just made me want you more now... For being a good boy, I'd let you see your sister and bring her here. Just to make up for the ear I bit off.

I set my daughter down and let her wander around the house.

With another snap of my fingers, two new servants showed up, waiting for my orders, "Find a half demon girl with long black hair and pink yukata. She also has a bamboo in front her mouth. Bring her here immediately."

"Yes, sir!" They vanished once more. My panting wife then hurried downstairs to look up to me with worried eyes.

"Tanjirou's right ear was missing! And he looked so pale as if he was losing blood! And when I saw him sitting on the bathroom floor, when he stood there were more blood on where he had sat which meant... Something happened to him... Someone must've came here and violated him. Have you noticed anyone, dear?"

She's kind of sharp for a naive girl. I held her shoulder, "He'll be fine. He said he just fell and wounded himself."

"But, dear, he looks skinnier and sick! Please, check up on him for me!"

"Of course, I'll go upstairs. You can eat without me..." Leaving her behind, I did walked upstairs and when I entered my cute Tanjirou's room, he was tucked in bed covered with thick layers of blankets.

His scent is still alluring... Makes me aggressive but I have to suppress myself.

"Tanjirou," I called deeply, "You are worrying my family. How about you get out of there and join us for dinne-"

"SHUT UP, MUZAN!" I sealed my lips and since my wife and daughter weren't a demon like me with superhuman senses, they wouldn't be able to hear his cry all the way to the first floor. "Just shut up... I," Hic, "don't wanna hear you... I don't care if I'm causing you troubles or if I'm worrying your family... All of you really are demons...!"

"Stop the tantrum," Since his back was facing me as he laid, I walked around the bed so he could fully see my back when I sat on the edge of his bed. I slightly turned my head though I don't need to look to know he had shut his eyes to not see me anymore... But I'm sure he can smell my scent strongly. "This is the life you chose. This was your part of the deal. Why don't you just mature a little and accept everything I'm offering to you?"

I now slightly shifted my body until my side was facing him and lifted one of my legs to fold it over the bed so I can easily reach out to brush my fingertips along his cheek... Such a beautiful face... He would flinch in fear and as if in pain merely by my touches... Then he pulled the covers over his head to completely block me out.

"Poor thing," I smiled softly, climbing on the bed on my hands and knees. I then hovered above him by placing my hands on either side of his head while my knees remained steady beside his sluggish form. "How can I make it up to you...?" Although he was covered with plenty of blankets from head to toe, I still groped his ass through the thick fabrics and my, my... when he flinched it was arousing... "Should we have sex again?"

I really want to touch him once more...

The next thing I know, he had removed the blanket off his face to smack my cheek... Now... That was annoying.

"Stupid fucker-" Ready to angrily choke him again, I stopped at the sight of those glistening tears. Hes sobbing now.

"You can use me all you want. Torture me. Violate me. Step on my pride. Take the man out of me... But please. At least let me see Nezuko again... Please... Please... Muzan..."

I quietly growled in my throat... The way he said my name was decieving.

"Is that another deal, Tanjirou?"

"One more thing, turn her into a human and I'll be your captive forever. If I can't live normally then please don't hinder her from doing so... Please."

I smiled, "You're too adorable... Tanjirou..." I leaned down to roughly press our lips together. The kiss then became more sloppy and desperate as I cocked my head and whenever I would hungrily push his lips upwards using my own, our bodies would jolt upwards as well... He knew if he resisted I wouldn't agree to his deal so even though his moans were due to disgust, he kept still and allowed me to violate his mouth. I would growl into his throat from time to time as I sinfully touched him.

He's warm...

We didn't had sex but I did played with his opening and made him cum... It was a fast process since I don't want anyone in this household to get suspicious if I stayed there longer.

Tanjirou is being strangely obedient... He is slowly accepting my love I suppose. I like him better when he's being a good boy...

It was already past midnight when my servants secretly arrived inside my office, holding captive a sleeping girl. That's Nezuko.

"Your work is finished. Well done." As they vanished again, I effortlessly carried this girl inside the sleeping Tanjirou's chamber and laid her beside him.

Just don't cause too much noise, brats. I left the chamber and returned to my sleeping wife.

(This book is gonna end soon. Maybe 1-2 chapters left. What do you think about the book so far? I really ship them and might make another book about this ship.)