(5) (to Be Continued) Extra Chapter

(holy crap, I'm sorry this was only half of the chapter. I stopped at the process of finishing this because I got depressed as fuck. Maybe depressed is an understatement. Like really not enough to describe it. However, I'll post the smut soon! Can anyone help me with the smut xD pm please)

Muzan's Pov]]

As I was applying my overflowing love upon Tanjirou, my adopted son, I could feel my immensely fascinated and curioused daughter peeking from around the corner.

That little girl sure is silly. I shot her a look and she was too scared to move. I placed an index finger in front of my lips, gesturing to stay quiet. Tanjirou was too absorbed by my cock drilling inside him to smell her, his senses were scrambled. I've did that so he wouldn't be able to pull some moronic act like trying to kill me again. With this, he wouldn't be able to think properly.

My daughter stared at us with those large bewildered eyes of hers and scurried off. I lowered my head to and gripped my son's hips. I watched my cock as I slowly pulled it out of him, the sound of cum squenching, only to harshly slam back in with brute force, making him plead out for more. I've used my powers to keep my wife sound asleep so she is clueless, as always.

I wonder if my daughter would tell her mother. If that happens, I'll just have to erase her memories again. But I'd want some excitement tonight... Something different.

"Dear, I will be going out out for groceries!" My wife said.

"Sure, bring an umbrella. It's hot outside." I said from my desk, writing on papers.

"I surely would!"

As I kept on writing, my office door creaked open right after my wife had shut it.

"Muzan," Tanjirou's voice spoke, but I didn't looked. "Why have you called me here for?"

I paused from what I was doing then placed the ink pen aside. I delivered him a sweet smile, resting my chin over my laced fingers.

"I wanted to know more about your mother." I said honestly, tilting my head a bit as my cat pupils sharpened to observe him better. He was confused of course but answered nonetheless.

"She's the best woman who ever lived." Tanjirou spoke.

"Do you wish she was beside you sometimes?"

"Of course. I wish, even just for a night that I will be beside her, having her warmth so close."

"Would any mother can suffice your needs?"

He looked at me more confusion, "Maybe. No. Probably? Why are you asking this?"

"I was just curious, that's all there is to it."

"I'll be going now, your daughter and I are playing house."

"Carry on," I answered and as he spun around, I called out, "How was your ear?" This caused him to stop and rotated to face me with unease. "Show it, so I can heal it more if it's still swollen."

Hesitant that I might do something that will hurt him, he tucked his long tousled hair behind the ear I've sewed back to his head, revealing the said ear. The threads I've used did its job greatly since it was firmly attached again though leaving a noticeable scar.

I admired his uncomfortable expression on that cute face of his before smiling, "You may leave."

He released his hold on his hair and let it cover up his newly healed injury. I've wounded him all over his body, making sure to teach him obidience through pain and to also mark him.

Two hours earlier than usual, my wife entered my office, seeming tired yet happy.

"Dear!" Panting to make herself seem cute towards me, she walked around my desk. I gently pushed my body so the chair would roll back a bit, giving her enough space to squeeze her tiny form between me and the desk. She then plopped her butt on my lap, affectionately wrapping her arms around my neck. She pecked my cheek, the sticky sensation of her lipstick marking my pale skin. "I'm so tired...! The supermarket was so crowded because there will be an upcoming storm! A really strong one that would keep everyone in their homes for a week I suppose! So I've brought a lot of food! I've always cooked already!"

"That was fast," I smiled to her with fake interest, making sure to hold eye contact to make my love seem more believable. However, I surprisingly got lost into those large majestic eyes for some reason. Was the reason why I chose her as my wife was only because she was naive and clueless? Wasn't that it?

Wrong...

Now that I'm staring at her eyes, it reminded me the reason why. She was beautiful both from within and outside. Those eyes were warm which I've always desired. She temporarily cured my demonic duties; I've killed less people when I met her, feeling as though she was this chains holding me back for good.

As I think about these, our passionate eye contact remained. I found my arms wrapping around her waist and gripping onto her dress. When she smiled, I was snapped back to my senses.

Her and Tanjirou are completely different beings that I didn't expected to interest me in the least. Though they have one thing in common, they're very... Warm.

My wife held my face with both hands with such care, looking deep into my curious eyes, she then asked, "Do you love me?"

It took me a moment to respond... But I know my answer is honest, "I do."

She giggled before embracing me again.

"I've finished preparing the lunch, Dad and Auntie-"

Due to my inhumane senses unlike my emotional wife, I was able to notice and hear the door opening and Tanjirou walking in, saying what he have to say but stopped upon seeing us being so intimate. I pretended I didn't hear and kept the embrace with my wife.

After a few more intimate moments, my wife finally noticed Tanjirou's presence and blushed, completely getting off.

"Tanjirou-kun, is lunch ready?" I glanced to her on the corner of my eyes as she blushed in embarrassment.

"Yes..." He sounded pale.

"Okay, let's go, dear!"

"I'll be there soon, I'll just fix this papers."

"Okay, don't keep the food waiting!"

As my wife happily scurried out of the room, I looked at Tanjirou. He avoided my eyes before following after my wife and shutting the door closed. What was he feeling? It certainly wasn't jealousy but something else.