(4)Extra Chapter

Zenitsu's Pov

My goodness. Nezuko and I visited Asakusa where her grandparents lives but the festival tonight is so crowded it's crazy! We got separated so I'm lost in this sea of pedestrians. There are a lot of cute girls tonight but they don't seem to peek my attention as much as before, because there's only one girl I'm sure I want.

It was Nezuko.

We actually met when back in the Shigashina village, atleast one sea away from here. She was doing some errands on daylight. She was so small, so cute and so innocent! She told me everything about herself, how she woke up one day without remembering anything but there were her grandparents who took care of her who lives here.

I knew right at first glance that she was the girl I would want to spend my entire life with. It was cheesy but it was indeed true.

Oh my cute Nezuko, where are you? I feel a bit empty without you by my side. I came here with you to make sure we wouldn't get separated.

Oh, that's Nezuko! Wait, who was she speaking to? It was a weak looking guy, probably as tall as me, with a harsh mark on his forehead. He was eating some dumplings she made for her grandparents. I wanted to lash out at him for even daring to talk to her until Nezuko strangely held his cheek, as if he was someone special.

I hated it.

As I was prepared to run up to them and pull him away from her delicate hand that was only meant for me, he started crying so I stopped.

Why was he crying?

Who was he exactly to her? A brother? But Nezuko doesn't have any of those.

I watched as an old lady approached Nezuko, breaking their moment. I caught the guy leaving without her noticing.

What... A strange sight. Why do I feel weird?

"Nezuko-Chan!" I finally called.

She introduced me to her grandparents once we reached her home. It was nice, warm and cozy. They lend us a spare room to share which was a bad idea since my endurement abilities might fail me hard.

Past midnight, we laid down on separate futons next to each other. I glanced towards her and she was silently gazing at the dim ceiling.

"Is it cold, do you want me to close the window?" I asked shyly. Yes, even a pervert like me would get shy when they're around someone they're serious about.

"It's fine... Besides, the moonlight was pretty." Nezuko glance towards me.

"Hm, who was that guy? I've uh, saw you speaking to him earlier."

"I don't know." She sighed, "But he said his name was Tanjirou... He was really nice." There was sadness in her tone.

"Does the encounter bother you?" I asked worriedly.

"A bit but not in a bad way... It just felt nice and I pity him. He looked so broken, so used and hurt."

"Hmm..." What she said were true since I've noticed it too from afar, what more if she met him face to face? That guy has a lot of dark stories written all over him. "Nezuko, come here." Turning on my side to face her, I lifted the flower scented blanket using my arm to invite her in. She giggled, so adorable, before slipping out of her own blanket to crawl towards me. She joyfully stuffed herself under my covers and laid beside me. Her warmth was radiating through me. I fixed the blanket a bit so it could cover her body properly and keep her cozy. Even though we were beside each other, there was still a small innocent distance between us.

She turned on her side, facing my way. "Zenitsu, thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for filling up this hole I feel in my chest and thank you for giving me a lot of great memories."

She's so cute. I might not be able to contain myself. She smells like flowers too, tempting me.

I just released a sigh of defeat.

Closing her beautiful eyes, she slightly nuzzled her body downwards, trying to get comfortable, causing half of her face to be hidden behind the blanket. I admired her for a moment before caressing her cheek under the fabric. I wanted to kiss her, holy shit I'm desperate to but...

I can't.

She wouldn't like that-

"Zenitsu, why are you shaking?" She whispered, eyes still shut. Man, I am. I anxiously bit my lower lip. "Don't hold back."

Wait, huh?

"What?" I cracked.

"Whatever you're thinking, please go ahead and do it. I'm... Giving you permission to."

I stared at her in shock then one of her teasing eyes opened. I smiled before leaning down under the covers to capture her soft lips. I... Love her and I will make sure not anyone else would make her feel the same way I do to her, even that sad guy she talked to earlier.

(I ship. Yo sorry for the lazy writing)