part four

brianna

"oh my fucking god." maddy says from across me.

"what?" cassie asks her.

maddy passes new phone across the lunch table, a video appearing on her phone.

i reach go press play as my eyes squint, trying to make out what we're looking at.

"what the hell!" i exclaim as i watch the video
of a girl getting rammed from behind.

"that's totally kat right, or am i trippin?" cassie
says and i nod in agreement.

maddy shrugs, pulling her phone back to herself again.

i sit there thinking to myself. like there's no way that could be kat, right? she wouldn't be stupid enough to let some random record her while she gives him her virginity.

"i'm sending it to her, we have to get to the fucking bottom of this." maddy states, typing away on her phone.

i turn to cassie, watching as she stuffs a dorito in her mouth.

"it has to be her. who the fuck else as that sleek black bob in this goddamn school?" i tell her.

"or that body type." maddy mumbles, both cassie's and i's heads switching to her.

she glares up at us, shrugging her shoulders. "what? you guys know it's true."

"she has a point." i agree.

just then maddys phone dings again, her eyes going wide.

"guys she totally denied it. what type of shit is that!" she states.

"we're her friends, she could've told us. i definitely knows how it feels to be in that position." cass says, trailing off at the end.

i throw my arm around her, pulling my best friend close to me. i just wish i could protect her forever sometimes.

"and me the hell." we pause from our moment, glaring up at her.

"from when i was blacked out and fucked the guy in the pool, duh." maddy sasses, making me roll my eyes.

is she serious right now. we all know by now that maddy didn't black out, she just lied to everyone she was so nate would take her back.

plus she's never been through anything super severe like cassie has. all her exes would basically bait her into making sex tapes with them. i'm just glad she's not with any of those assholes anymore. mkay seems to be the only genuine good guy so far.

the bell soon rings, making us all stand.

"catch you guys later." i tell them, starting to walk to biology.

when i arrive, i see both kat and nate already here. i brace myself as i tap the back of kat's shoulder.

"hey, are you okay?" i ask her and she said turns swiftly.

"yeah, why wouldn't i be?"

"oh ya know, with people thinking it's you in that video. i mean even if it's not, still sucks to have rumors spreading like that." i try and she awkwardly laughs it off.

"no, it's fine. i-i'm fine." she says.

"oh okay." i smile before continuing to my seat.

i set my stuff down, feeling nate watching my every move.

"what was that about?" he asks softly, i guess trying to start conversation.

"oh nothing, just girl shit."