part eighteen

my face scrunches up at the sunlight in my eyes as i shift my body, rolling onto my other side.

my eyes flutter open, a sleeping hardin resting peacefully next to me. fuck he's literally perfect.

you'd think i'd be use to this site of him, us dating for a little over half a year, but it never gets old.

i sigh, yawning as i sit up. i realize i'm naked, events from last night rushing into my head.

i smile as my hands brush against my own skin, the feeling reminding me of hardin.

i turn back to him, reaching forward to leave a kiss against his lips.

"weirdo." he jokes, smiling even though his eyes remain close.

i giggle, pulling myself closer to him, beginning to kiss his face repeatedly, just to annoy him.

"okay okay, i get it. you're obsessed with me."

i don't stop, until he gets tired of me, fully leaning up with his eyes open now.

"you shouldn't have to annoy me to wake me up. that's fucking harassment." he rubs his eyes, yawning as well.

"then you should wake up without me fucking harassing you."

he chuckles, throwing the covers off his body as he goes to stand, stretching beside the bed.

he walks over to his door, slowly opening it to stick his head out. when he closes it, he turns to me.

"hope you're ready to see my mom, i can smell her cooking breakfast from downstairs." he rubs against his stomach, beginning to get dressed.

i pout, dropping my head into my hands. the last time i spoke to hardin's mom, i basically told her she raised a shit show of a son.

i was completely gone off molly, and i had found out hardin kissed another girl that same day. it's honestly a long story.

"we can't wait until she goes to her room so i can just leave?" i ask him.

"no, now get up. i'm hungry as fuck." he walks to his dresser, pulling out a pair of basketball shorts and a long tshirt, handing them to me.

i slide each item on before following hardin downstairs.

we round the corner, hardin's brother at the dinning table. "good morning!" he says when he sees us.

"morning," hardin and i say in unison.

his mom peaks her head around from the kitchen. "hi, baby, i didn't even hear you come down-" she stops when she notices me behind him.

"good morning ms.mells." i speak, making her smile disappear.

she looks back to hardin. "you just bringing anyone in my house now, huh? you serious?"

i scoff at her rudeness.

"mom, you know bri's not just anyone. she's family." hardin states, throwing his arm around my shoulders.