part nine

"hey ashtray, fez here?" i ask, walking into the familiar corner store.

"of course, you already know where he be at." the small kid says.

i chuckle to myself before walking past him. i always laugh at the fact that a kid old enough to be in middle school is a goddamn drug dealer.

i pull the handle of the fridge door, walking through to the back, finding fez smoking a blunt.

"look who it is. haven't seen you in a minute." he smiles up, clearly faded as fuck.

"hey fez, how ya been." i walk over to him, pecking his cheek before he hands me the blunt.

i sit across him, taking a long drag from the substance.

"i've been hearing a lot of shit about you brianna. nice to see yo face again." he states.

"what's been going around about me? i clearly don't know."

he chuckles, as we keep passing.

"rue told me what happened with y'all. that shit was fucked up."

i sigh as i lean back. "rue probably made it sound way worst than it is. shit wasn't even that serious. we just fell off."

"nahh, yo ass ran when shit got serious, leaving her to go through it alone. shit ain't cool, bri." he states.

i bite my lower lip, thinking to myself. i slick wish i never came here, this being another conversation i've been avoiding.

"let's not talk about rue. what else have you been hearing?" i try changing the subject.

"uhh, heard some shit about you and hardin breaking up. he told ashtray when he bought some perks the other day." he states, shrugging his shoulders.

gosh, does every single person in this town know about me and hardin?

"yeah we did, but he's a dick, so it's whatever."

fez smirks up at me, making me giggle.

i use to have the biggest crush on fezco. i met him through rue almost two years ago and every time we'd come to buy some new faders, rue wouldn't hear the end of my obsession of fez. there's just something about him.

fez leans forward, him pulling me by my hand to come closer to him. i agree by bringing my body against his, sitting in his lap.

his face snuggles against mine as he leaves a few pecks against my cheek.

fez and i do have a history of some type. we've hooked up twice, both during times hardin and i were on a break, though. fez has just always been there and it just led to something more when i was in a time of need i guess.

i know fez wants to pursue our connection further, but hardin's always been in the way, and now nates somewhat in the way since he's my so call "boyfriend."

i look up, starring into his droopy, red eyes as he continues leaving small kisses against me.

"you've been doing some fucked up shit recently but you know i still fuck with you heavy." he mumbles, finally pecking my lips.

"you shouldn't, i'm mentally fucked up right now."

he smirks down at me, his hand trailing along my body, slithering under my shirt slightly.

"i don't care." he states, fully kissing my lips now.

my hand finds it's way to the back of his head, running along his buzz as we continue to make out.

i know i shouldn't be doing this. hardin would kill me if he found out, probably reacting worst than when we were still together and he heard about fezco and i.

and i'm not even sure what nates capable of. i know it's fake, but i'm still suppose to be loyal to his name at least.

just then the fridge door opens, both our heads turning towards it.

ashtray stands there, a giant smirk against his face as he sees us.

"of course you two would be fuckin right now."

i roll my eyes, standing up from fez's lap. "shut up, we were just talking."

"with ya tongues together?" he crosses his arms, causing fez to bust out laughing.

i flip them both off before making my way around them to leave, ready to get back home now that i've reunited with my beloved friend.

fez stands, realizing i'm about to head out. he grabs ahold of my arm, pulling me back. his arms wrap around me, embracing me into a hug.

i take a second to really hold onto him, loving the feeling of him surrounding me.

before he completely pulls away from me, he licks his own lips before leaning back in to kiss mine.

"i really fuck with you, bri." he whispers after.

i blush at his words, nuzzling my face against his, attempting to hide my bright red face.

"don't go another two months without seeing me. you and rue both really important to me, but in like different ways. rue like my sis and you like my best friend ya know." he continues.

"your best friend that you wanna fuck." i laugh, making him chuckle.

"my best friend that i want to be with." he corrects.

i peck his lips again, finally dropping my arms from around him.

"next time get a goddamn room." ashtray calls out behind me as i walk towards the fridge.

i smile before blowing a kiss to fez, continuing out.

quick lil chap, just wanted to fill in her relationship with fezco <3
comment your thoughts!