part eleven

"you lookin real good and shit. not gonna lie, i only came to this shit to sell my daily's and to see you." fez smiles down at me.

i'm positioned on top of him, laying between his legs with my head against his chest as we keep passing a blunt.

"i knew you couldn't stay away." i giggle.

"fuck me stayin away, you're the one that don't come see me no more."

i bite my lower lip as i sit up, turning my body to face him. i'm just so obsessed with this boy, it hurts that it seems like we'll never get to a place where we can be together.

"i stay away because i can't contain myself around you." i smirk.

his hand glides along my thigh, sending tingles down my body. i can already feel myself becoming turned on for him.

he leans in, resting his forehead against mine as he stares at my lips. his lips graze mine just as i hear glass shattering, making me jump. both fez and i's heads turn in the direction of the noise, it coming from in the house.

i notice nates tall figure pace back and forth through the window, me realizing he's the one throwing shit.

i slowly back away from fez, not taking my eyes off the window where i can barely see nate.

"i'll find you later, i have to go." i tell him, fully rising from the couch, practically sprinting towards the structure.

nates large hand throws another bottle, making those around him flinch. this is a basic repeat of what happened at mkay's.

he stares me down and i can already tell by his face that's he's drunk and probably also high off of something.

he only gets this bad when he's not in the right state of mind, i've noticed.

i walk over to him, pulling his arm as i guide him to the nearest bathroom, locking the door behind us.

"what's your problem? why are you always causing a scene and shit!" i ask him.

he eyes me, bringing his hand up to tug at his own hair out of frustration.

"you, brianna. you're my fucking problem." his voice raises, throwing me off as i gulp.

"what the fuck did i do?"

"i already deal with this shit with maddy, but now you? you make out with me in front of the entire fucking school and then embarrass me at my own party by being all up dumbass fezco? like come on!" he explains.

it takes everything in me to not fully go off on him for calling fez dumb. fez might of dropped out, but he's far from dumb. he maintains his entire household and his grandmas medical bills all on his own, well besides ashtray.

i stare at nate, appalled at what he's just said. he will never have the right to down anyone, especially not fezco.

i push past him, reaching for the door. nates large hand comes crashing down, pushing back against it, preventing me from leaving.

"move nate. i have nothing else to say to you."

he lets out a loud breath, turning me around with his free hand. "i'm fucking sorry okay. i just don't want people to catch on that we're not really together by you flirting with other guys."

i bite my lip as i look down, far away from his gaze. his eye contact scares me sometimes.

"you're right. we've got to sell this shit for it to be believable." i mumble.

it goes silent for a quick second before he grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"let's go upstairs."