part six

"are you fucking serious, brianna!" maddy storms over to me as i talk to cass.

my head turns around as i blankly stare at her. this bitch is gonna kill my high first thing in the fucking morning.

"you fucked my boyfriend? i thought we were friends." she continues, everyone's attention on us as we sit in the courtyard.

my eyes squint as they look past her, seeing nate sitting on the brick ledge with the rest of his football teammates.

he eyes me while tossing the football up and down in his own hands.

i peer back over at maddy, about to set her straight until cassie grabs my arm.

"first off, he's not even your boyfriend. and second bri did not fuck him, maddy." she speaks up for me.

maddy glares as she crosses her arms.
"oh really? i know you rode home with him yesterday. i'm not fucking stupid."

i sigh, standing up. "i get one ride home and now i'm fucking nate? you're a real piece of shit." i tell her, chucking her arm as i storm past her.

i rush to the bathroom, immediately going into the big stall as i pull out the small plastic bag.

i reach inside, pulling out the long white pill bar before popping it in my mouth.

i pull my water out the side of my backpack, taking a swig, then shoving the baggie back in my pocket, flushing the toilet right after as i walk out the stall.

i run into nate as i open my stall door, me bumping into his chest.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" i say, moving past him to wash my hands in the sink.

"why the fuck does everyone think we fucked?" he completely disregards my question, angrily looking down at me.

i hold up my hands in defense, grabbing a paper towel to dry them.

"are you seriously trying to talk about this in the girls bathroom right now?" i ask him.

he steps closer, towering over me. "answer my goddamn question." he spits.

i look back up, challenging him. "answer mine." i fire back, making him groan loudly before he bangs his hands on the door, rushing out of it.

i sigh as i look back down, thinking quickly before running out the doors, going after nate.

"jacobs!" i yell down the hall, his head turning around.

he ignores me once he sees it's me, continuing walking.

i grab ahold of my book bag strap, starting to jog towards him, i reach out to him, pulling back on his arm.

"look i'm sorry okay, i didn't mean-" i say, making him stop and swiftly turn to me.

"stop talking." he says, his eyes scattering around, watching all those that look at us.

i scoff as i take a second to look at him.

"you seriously think i made a rumor we fucked?" i ask him, wondering why he's so mad at me.

"stop fucking talking." he grunts again, now
making a scene at the loudness of his voice.

"nate are you fucking serious? i would never-"

his hand wraps around my wrist, pulling my arm as he drags me behind him, starting to walk again.

i tug back against him, my wrist in pain, but he doesn't budge, still leading the way.

he drags us to a hallway that has part of the wall sticking out, leaving us in a small cubby area where no one can see.