Chapter 19

Caden

The next afternoon, when Rayne and I woke up, we went to see Adrian and his new pup. Rayne held Flynn for hours on end, cooing to him as Flynn whimpered and wriggled in his hold. After we held Flynn, we left to give Adrian time with his pup so they could properly bond. After that, we had mated countless times before drifting off to sleep.

Now the next morning-as I sit outside on the porch eating breakfast- I spot Rayne limping over to me. His slight limp, reminding me of how rough me and my wolf were with him the previous night.

Rayne wears an oversized baby blue sweatshirt with little rabbit patterns on it. Under that, he wears tiny shorts that peek out just barely from the bottom of his sweatshirt. He smiles softly as I pull him into my lap after setting my plate of half-eaten toast and eggs aside.

Rayne winces as his bottom touches my lap. I caress his sore hips and thighs as he presses sweet little kisses all over my neck and face.

"My cousin Oliver is coming over today," Rayne says, after stealing a bite of my toast. "He's technically my Uncle as well though. It's a bit confusing. My Grandmother on my Dad's side is mates to my Daddy's older brother. So he would be my uncle because he is my Dad's little brother, but also my cousin because he is my other Uncle Neve's son. He's really sweet though. Oliver is a little bit younger than me. He just turned sixteen the other day and he wanted to visit Dad because we weren't there for his birthday party. I feel bad though. Dad and everyone else is occupied with the whole Sage and Rouge Pack issue. And he usually hangs out with me, but my heat is still flaring up so I won't be able to spend so much time with him when I am constantly needing you."

"Well... I can help you with your heat now so you will be able to spend time with Oliver later today," I whisper into his ear. Rayne moans softly, tilting his head back so his neck is exposed in a submissive bow.

I nip at his earlobe, sucking gently on the soft skin after. Rayne mewls, and when I hear that sweet noise flow past his parted lips, I momentarily see white. I do not even remember how our clothes were removed or how we got into Rayne's bedroom in the first place. But when I can finally comprehend what is happening in front of me, Rayne had proceeded to take my cock into his warm, wet mouth. Swirling his tongue sensually around the bulbous head.

He sucks hard, eliciting a groan from me as his small, warm hand takes hold of the part of my length that he can't fit into his mouth.

I reach down and pull Rayne up and shove him against the wall so his chest presses against it. I part his cheeks and rub my slicked up member against his puckered rosebud.

I push in slowly inch by inch until my pelvis presses up against his round ass.

Rayne mewls softly, grasping my hand and bringing it close to his cheek as I begin a steady pace of thrusting in and out of him. He begins to push back when I thrust forwards, making my wolf partly take control and move faster and faster until Rayne is a moaning, quivering mess underneath me.

The urge to release comes fast. My balls draw up tight to my body. Rayne's hole clenches hard around me as his release hits, causing me to tip over the edge. I take hold of his thigh and lift his leg so I can thrust into him even faster.

Rayne slumps against the wall, panting hard as he tries to catch his breath. With one final thrust, I spill my seed into him. Rayne sighs, the back of his head pressing against my shoulder as I sink my teeth into his mating mark.

I roll my hips into him, riding out my orgasm. I gently set his leg down, still pressed up against Rayne. Still inside him. In our complete sated state of bliss, we both failed to hear the door to Rayne's bedroom open.