Chapter 40

Rayne

My body was still buzzing with excitement after the coronation ceremony. The celebration went on late into the night. People drinking and partying and having fun under the full moon.

The children of the pack were put to bed early so we could properly celebrate. Caden and I drank a little more than we should have that night but we were far from drunk.

After we dropped our pups off at my parent's cabin, we came back to ours. The first thing I did was take a shower to wash off the smell of alcohol and fire smoke from my body. Caden was in the shower now, cleaning himself off.

While I waited on the bed I thought that I might as well start to prepare myself for tonight's activities. I pull out a bottle of lube and the small pink dildo that I brought with me. I pull off my sweatpants and underwear, laying on my back and spreading my legs. I shiver as the cold air reaches my inner thighs.

I pour out a generous amount of lube onto my fingers and place the dildo beside me on the bed. I press one finger to my hole, circling the tight ring and pressing down. At first, I am met with resistance. My body not wanting anything to enter me. But I push past the feeling and sink my finger inside me to the knuckle.

I moan as I search around for my prostate, only finding it when I shove a second finger inside of me. Shockwaves of pleasure flutter through my abdomen, making my cock pulse to life. I pour a little bit more lube onto my hole and gently ease my third finger inside.

My body jolts at the uncomfortable feeling of being penetrated. I hadn't had anything inside me for almost two years, so I expected it to be an uncomfortable feeling at first. But as I continued to rock my hips onto my fingers, the pleasure overtook the discomfort.

I grab the pink dildo with my other hand, taking my fingers out of my entrance. I pour a generous amount of lube onto the dildo and press the tip against my entrance. I rub it against my hole, slowly moving it up and down until my entrance allows it to go in. I gasp at the feeling of the small object filling me up. The toy spreading me each time I thrust it inside of me. I turn the small knob at the end of the dildo and moan as the vibrations begin to massage my walls.

As I spread my legs wider and move the toy faster and faster, I am unaware that Caden had been watching from the doorway. I gasp as I see him, his hair still dripping with water, a towel wrapped haphazardly around his waist. I could see the tented outline of his hard cock, his eyes filled with lust as he watches me play with myself.

I moan his name, grasping my cock and stroking it in time with my thrusts. Caden growls lowly in his throat as he stalks toward me, a predatory look in his eyes. Caden climbs on top of me, the towel slipping away from his body revealing his throbbing red cock.

Caden takes my hand away from the toy and begins to pound the dildo into me. My legs spread and my toes curl in pleasure as Caden sucks and nips at my neck. I reach down to stroke his cock, the feeling of the warm, turgid flesh against my hand makes my cock leak.

With quivering hands, I pop open the cap to the bottle of lube and squirt some onto my hand. I reach down and caress Caden's cock with the cold liquid. He hisses at the feeling and bites down on my shoulder. I moan, gripping his hand and pulling the dildo out of me. My entrance clenches, missing the vibrations and the feeling of being full.

The dildo is almost immediately replaced with Caden's cock. His large hands forcing my legs back as he pounds into me none too gently. My wolf howls at the feeling that we had missed so much.

Why had we denied ourselves of this pleasure for so long?

Caden's lips find mine and we kiss each other with a burning passion. My lips part to allow his tongue to slip through. His warm, wet tongue explores my mouth as I moan and dig my nails into his shoulders.

The tip of Caden's cock repeatedly slams into my prostate as he thrusts into me. I reach down to touch myself, but Caden slaps my hand away from my pulsing cock. He grips the base of my cock tightly.

"Don't you dare cum yet, Rayne," Caden growls out. I mewl at his sudden aggressiveness, my wolf and I becoming more aroused by the deep timbre.

Caden lifts me by my armpits, yanking me onto his lap as he lays back against the pillows. I place my hands against his chest and ride him. My legs becoming jelly the more I bounce on his cock. My moans increase when he begins to thrust upwards when I come down. I mewl and arch my back as I near my climax. Caden grips my hips to make me bounce faster on his member.

I know that Caden is close as well when his cock pulses inside of my walls. I open my eyes and meet Caden's. Wordlessly, I understand what he wants me to do. My balls draw up tight to my body and I climax hard. I cry out as ropes of white cum shoot from my tip and onto our chests. My walls clench painfully tight around his thick cock, milking him. Caden's climax hits him hard as well, his seed pumping out of his tip and filling me to the brim with the warm gooey liquid.

We ride out our orgasms, Caden's thrusts becoming lighter and more languid as I fall forward onto his heaving chest. I pant harshly as I come down from my orgasm, burying my face into his neck. I find his mating mark and bite down, Caden doing the same to mine.

I cum again as pleasure once again fills my body. Our bond becoming stronger through the mating marks. Caden strokes my sweaty back lovingly as we catch our breath.

"I love you, Rayne," Caden murmurs against my neck.

"I love you too, Caden," I reply.

The past two years have not been easy on me or my family. The misfortune piled up after my seventeenth birthday. But now at nineteen almost twenty years old, after everything that has happened to me, things had started to mellow out. My life was becoming increasingly better day by day.

I had an amazing family that supported me through everything. A wonderful mate who loved and adored me. And three beautiful pups who I loved unconditionally. My life may not be perfect, but it was a good life. I felt as if I could breathe again.

Finding Caden had been the thing that I needed to feel free. He supported me when I was at my lowest. He ignited my heart, creating a warm fire in which the flames heated me and made me whole. My pups only increased the warmth I felt.

There would be many hardships I will have to face in life, I was far from done with them. But with my family by my side, I knew that I could overcome anything that life decides to throw at me. As I lay in my mate's arms, cuddled up to him and reveling in his warmth, I knew I was exactly where I needed to be.

*Stay tuned for the epilogue! Remember to vote and comment! Thank you for supporting my story from when I started in 2018 to now!*

-LunaMoon